Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Is this one going to have the abyss and typhoon like harmony? anything unique to this one over harmony?

I've heard of a revamped Abyss.

As for the Perfect Storm water slides, maybe someone else has news.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

All those folks with Boardwalk balconies complaining about a blocked view got their way?

I doubt if the relatively few people in BB cabins who are affected by the blocked view are going to cancel out the popularity of the slide and big marketing tool that is created by the Abyss. And this is from a Boardwalk Balcony lover!

I doubt if the relatively few people in BB cabins who are affected by the blocked view are going to cancel out the popularity of the slide and big marketing tool that is created by the Abyss. And this is from a Boardwalk Balcony lover!

We just got off Harmony this past weekend and our Boardwalk view cabin and we loved it. IMO Abyss is a great addition. There was much more activity at the rear of the ship than there was last year on Oasis.

Probably not...but there's little doubt that a portion of the potential future cruise booking population will simply forgo considering the Boardwalk balconies altogether simply because they don't care for the partially blocked view in that area.

Just off the HOS, and my one suggestion for the Solarium on Symphony is replace the dumb misters with more deck chairs or another hot tub!!! (I didn't miss the pool at all...)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Also just off Harmony...the misters are a waste, IMO.....if I was a 4 year old who enjoyed running through the sprinklers at home, it might be of interest....but as an adult -- NO.

When we were on Allure, we did not use the Solarium much because it felt like a 'hot house' since it had no open air for the heat contained in the solarium through which to leave. The nicer design of the glass and open sections of the roof to allow heat to escape, would have been made EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE with a POOL in it....but alas no.

So, an improvement for Symphony would be putting a pool back into the Solarium, for sure.

I just noticed this but in the 2015 Annual Report it now lists Oasis 4 (Symphony) as having a delivery date of Q1 2018. The previous reports have listed her as having a delivery date of Q2 2018.

Looks like construction is ahead of schedule. This could make for a few cooler cruises for her initial itineraries.

Also just off Harmony...the misters are a waste, IMO.....if I was a 4 year old who enjoyed running through the sprinklers at home, it might be of interest....but as an adult -- NO.

When we were on Allure, we did not use the Solarium much because it felt like a 'hot house' since it had no open air for the heat contained in the solarium through which to leave. The nicer design of the glass and open sections of the roof to allow heat to escape, would have been made EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE with a POOL in it....but alas no.

So, an improvement for Symphony would be putting a pool back into the Solarium, for sure.

As soon as the construction of the Solarium starts, I will be keeping a keen eye out for a pool being placed in its center. ;p

My opinion on Allure and Oasis was the same. I did like lounging in the large round seats at the front of Oasis late as night watching other ships go by. I wish Allure had those. On our Eastern Oasis cruise we watched Allure pass us buy returning to port. I assume that can be done on Harmony now, but there was a lot of ship traffic between FLL and Nassua on a Saturday night.

I just noticed this but in the 2015 Annual Report it now lists Oasis 4 (Symphony) as having a delivery date of Q1 2018. The previous reports have listed her as having a delivery date of Q2 2018.

Looks like construction is ahead of schedule. This could make for a few cooler cruises for her initial itineraries.

Or more shake down time to actually finish some of the things people said weren't done on Harmony in the first couple cruises.

I have Symphony of the Seas deck plans forwarded to me from rccllibrary.com.

They include the updated categorized cabins.

Here are decks 14 & 15

EDIT: Kind of hard to see. :(

Check them out at https://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/symphony-of-the-seas-oasis-4-construction-at-stx-f/

Hi Lloyd,

Any chance you can post decks 8-13 on Pinterest, too? The ones you posted on FB can't be seen if magnified, but the ones on Pinterest are very clear. Also, is there a color-coded category plan available? Thanks!!! :cool:

Looks like a pool in the solarium. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes it does....but I wonder what the Harmony deck plan looks like to compare the differences.

The misters that they had in Harmony's solarium were disgusting. If I was a 4 year old, maybe I would have felt different. Then on the pool deck they dedicated one of the pools as 'adult only' -- which only made each pool more crowded.

Putting a pool back in the solarium would be much better. Hopefully this pool deck layout on Symphony is accurate.

I have Symphony of the Seas deck plans forwarded to me from rccllibrary.com.

They include the updated categorized cabins.

Here are decks 14 & 15

EDIT: Kind of hard to see. :(

Check them out at https://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/symphony-of-the-seas-oasis-4-construction-at-stx-f/

Hi Lloyd,

Any chance you can post decks 8-13 on Pinterest, too? The ones you posted on FB can't be seen if magnified, but the ones on Pinterest are very clear. Also, is there a color-coded category plan available? Thanks!!! :cool:

Done.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk