Poor charter behavior on Vision

Guests were making out in public? And smoking weed openly? the horror!

Oh wait I live in Colorado, we make out in public and smoke weed openly all the time. Or I should say, I see it happen all the time.

Oh wait I live in Colorado, we make out in public and smoke weed openly all the time. Or I should say, I see it happen all the time.

But in sensible fleece instead of ostentatious glitter

How much additional revenue can this be worth? I think the Organizers of these events must be held to stricter standards of providing security, medical, etc.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6533994/channel-4-shipmates-drugs-orgy/

Maybe Royal offered a Drug package that's like Alcohol package. A Pot package, "Coke package'... But nice, have a 3 week TA on Vision coming up, now I'll have these images in my head when I board...

I could see if this was a half chartered boat and “regular” guests were cruising not knowing what was to come. But didn’t the passengers know what they were getting themselves into when booking a room for this charter? Granted no drugs tolerance but a party cruise is a party cruise and things like this are kind of expected.

LOL - This was a PRIVATE charter booked for the SOLE purpose of partying so why would there be any surprise that was what was occurring? There was no "orgy" going on in public. Rather, ONE cruiser DESCRIBED it as IF that was the case. Basically, it was their way of saying that they felt it was a bit wilder than they expected. Nothing but hyperbole. I don't know for certain but I would expect that the rules on drugs are significantly different for ships in international waters so... perhaps the drugs are actually not regulated so... just another nothing-burger.

I don't know for certain but I would expect that the rules on drugs are significantly different for ships in international waters so... perhaps the drugs are actually not regulated so... just another nothing-burger.

It's a nothing burger because you don't know if you are wrong or not? :confused: (Which you are)

LOL - This was a PRIVATE charter booked for the SOLE purpose of partying so why would there be any surprise that was what was occurring? There was no "orgy" going on in public. Rather, ONE cruiser DESCRIBED it as IF that was the case. Basically, it was their way of saying that they felt it was a bit wilder than they expected. Nothing but hyperbole. I don't know for certain but I would expect that the rules on drugs are significantly different for ships in international waters so... perhaps the drugs are actually not regulated so... just another nothing-burger.

The article clearly says Royal has a zero tolerance policy on drugs though and its very true. They likely kick people off their ships every week for it. Several years ago, we all got to read about a guy that got kicked off Freedom the same day he boarded for what was supposedly "hookah tobacco" because he tried to hide it in a secret compartment of a hair spray can or something similar. I was on that cruise. Our whole roll call wondered what happened to this couple. We didnt know until the cruise was over and the lady guest came here to complain about it lol. She didnt get much sympathy.

The article clearly says Royal has a zero tolerance policy on drugs though and its very true. They likely kick people off their ships every week for it. Several years ago, we all got to read about a guy that got kicked off Freedom the same day he boarded for what was supposedly "hookah tobacco" because he tried to hide it in a secret compartment of a hair spray can or something similar. I was on that cruise. Our whole roll call wondered what happened to this couple. We didnt know until the cruise was over and the lady guest came here to complain about it lol. She didnt get much sympathy.

Oh yeah I remember that one. Was quite entertaining while it lasted!

Maybe Royal offered a Drug package that's like Alcohol package. A Pot package, "Coke package'... But nice, have a 3 week TA on Vision coming up, now I'll have these images in my head when I board...
Does everyone in the same cabin have to buy the drug package [emoji41]. Or can one buy the alcohol package instead?

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Oh, wait! I was in college in the late 60's/early 70's. Nothing new to see here. :cool:

Oh yeah I remember that one. Was quite entertaining while it lasted!

Someone here coined it Tobaccogate I think. LOL That was one of the most entertaining threads Ive ever seen on here :D while it lasted!