Celebrity Website Issues (Several Threads Merged)

Aloha 1

this is a rediculous ongoing issue. I have been trying to access my reservation for weeks now.

I was sent the cruise docs to print my express pass and I am still getting "can't access your account". We are paid in full and this website issue should have been resolved long ago. I have called them many times. No one seems to know what is going on.

Maybe it has something to do with the time of day when you try it.

I just logged in to "My Celebrity" to do on-line check in, was able to access my account immediately, and breezed right through the whole process from start to finish through printing the Xpress Pass.

The whole thing from beginning to end took me about 15-20 minutes and I am not a fast typist.

As I finished filling out each page, I clicked on Save and Continue and it took me right on through all the way without a single hiccup!

So if anyone else needs to do it, right now looks like a good time. :)

have not been to the X site in awhile as our last cruise was on Royal C...

thought I'd check out the pricing for our fall Equinox cruise..that went Ok so I thought I'd look for something past that which we might want to book...

Forget It... dysfunctional as ever..what happened to the new guru who was going to fix it all? maybe they left for the Obama care website to help them out!!!

I decided to avoid frustration and ordered a hard copy brochure--easier to browse hard copy than deal with their website...

I decided to avoid frustration and ordered a hard copy brochure--easier to browse hard copy than deal with their website...

This might not avoid frustration. I've ordered hard copy brochures twice in the last 4 months. You guessed it, no brochure. I did quickly receive an Azamara and a Uniworld River Cruise brochure so we might be moving on from Celebrity.

Except for this, the only issue I've had with the web site is not being able to order luggage tags.

Mary Lou

This might not avoid frustration. I've ordered hard copy brochures twice in the last 4 months. You guessed it, no brochure. I did quickly receive an Azamara and a Uniworld River Cruise brochure so we might be moving on from Celebrity.

Except for this, the only issue I've had with the web site is not being able to order luggage tags.

How strange - the option to order luggage tags appeared on my screen as soon as I completed the on-line check in.

Reading your message just reminded me that I also ordered hard copy Celebrity brochures some time ago and never received them.

Hard copy brochures that I did not order keep on arriving from Holland America and Oceania though.

The Celebrity web site is a miserable failure:mad: . We have called both RCL & Celebrity corporate & yet to have their web site functioning:rolleyes:

I don't order brochures & I won't get aggravated . Another few days & no action I cancel our 2 cruises & go to a different cruise line :mad:

The Celebrity web site is a miserable failure:mad: . We have called both RCL & Celebrity corporate & yet to have their web site functioning:rolleyes:

I don't order brochures & I won't get aggravated . Another few days & no action I cancel our 2 cruises & go to a different cruise line :mad:

I cannot see these issues being resolved in the next couple of days as they have had issues going on for years now. Good luck but I think you will be booking your new cruises.:(

I got the run around big time today. I have also sent an email to Corporate? I guess and I will call them as well. Like everyone else here, we gave them a lot of money this past year. The service and the run around I got today was unacceptable!

OH MY GOD

Now i don't have anything ????

My Reservations Don't see your reservation below? Add it here. Print

You currently have no reservations.

What the hell ???

This has gone from bad to worse :(

Trying to Add it Here and all it tells me is : Invalid Loyalty Number

This is bad, don't have anything when i log onto my account :(

But if I go under the ALREADY BOOKED ? section, i see my reservation just fine...

How strange - the option to order luggage tags appeared on my screen as soon as I completed the on-line check in.

Reading your message just reminded me that I also ordered hard copy Celebrity brochures some time ago and never received them.

Hard copy brochures that I did not order keep on arriving from Holland America and Oceania though.

I have printed our Xpress passes but when I try and order our luggage tags it says they are unable to fulfill my request at this time (the last couple of days that is). Anyone have this problem?:confused:

I have the option to order the luggage tags but I get the message that they are unable to fulfill my request. Yesterday was the 1st day we could attempt to order the luggage tags. I'll call them next week if things don't improve on the web site.

Mary Lou

OMG part 2

Trying to write e-mail through their website

Write a long e-mail, explaining everything

Press Send

And....

We're Sorry

Page not found

We Apologize for the Error.

The page you're looking for can't be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click on a link above or below, or redirect to Celebrity Cruises website.

arggggggggggggggggggggggg

Tried logging out from my account and do it without logging in and still the same.....

OMG part 2

Trying to write e-mail through their website

Write a long e-mail, explaining everything

Press Send

And....

We're Sorry

Page not found

We Apologize for the Error.

The page you're looking for can't be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click on a link above or below, or redirect to Celebrity Cruises website.

arggggggggggggggggggggggg

Tried logging out from my account and do it without logging in and still the same.....

got the same thing. I called and asked for a supervisor. Had someone come on and pretend they were a supervisor who then put me on hold for 20 minutes on my lunch on my cell minutes. I had to call back. Got someone else who was supposed to get back to me by this evening- nothing!

Called back and spoke to someone else and then sent an email to corporate. Very frustrating and very not cool.

ok seeing light at end of tunnel.

So called Captain's Club and Jim on the line was very very nice, after explaining my problems, he logged into my account and had the same error as I did, so he went around to ask colleagues and a supervisor took a look at my problem and she thinks she found the error.

I am french and my last name is 2 words with a dash in middle Saint-xxxxxxx, yes i know we french are weird :P

Lots of websites (not just X) have issues with dashes in names or any other punctuations, so it appears that my Captain's club membership was under my correctly written name, with the dash. When i created my account on X's website, their website did not like the dash in my name, so I had to create it without the dash : Saintxxxxxx. So can't fault X's website on giving me "Invalid Loyalty Number" on this since for the website, reservation was under one name linked to another person's Captain Club number (does make sense).

So the website was just doing it's job of not linking one person with another's person CCN. So supervisor will correct (well modify, for it won't be the correct spelling) my last name in my Captain's Club file to match my logging name. So everything should work by tomorrow.

On another note, Jim told me that webiste issues (reservation on excursions and such) should be resolved by now.

2 thumbs up to Jim for being very nice and professional.:)

So called Captain's Club and Jim on the line was very very nice, after explaining my problems, he logged into my account and had the same error as I did, so he went around to ask colleagues and a supervisor took a look at my problem and she thinks she found the error.

I am french and my last name is 2 words with a dash in middle Saint-xxxxxxx, yes i know we french are weird :P

Lots of websites (not just X) have issues with dashes in names or any other punctuations, so it appears that my Captain's club membership was under my correctly written name, with the dash. When i created my account on X's website, their website did not like the dash in my name, so I had to create it without the dash : Saintxxxxxx. So can't fault X's website on giving me "Invalid Loyalty Number" on this since for the website, reservation was under one name linked to another person's Captain Club number (does make sense).

So the website was just doing it's job of not linking one person with another's person CCN. So supervisor will correct (well modify, for it won't be the correct spelling) my last name in my Captain's Club file to match my logging name. So everything should work by tomorrow.

On another note, Jim told me that webiste issues (reservation on excursions and such) should be resolved by now.

I hate to be the grim reaper, but I had a similar situation. Kept getting "Invalid Loyalty Number" because the reservation was under my married name, and my Captain's Club was under my maiden. I called and had everything fixed, and its been over a week and I still cannot access my reservation. After they fixed everything they attributed the error to 'ongoing website upgrading'. I digress...

Any how, I hope that you have better luck than I did. Not that I'm in any hurry my cruise is 1/2 a year out - I just would like the option of researching and booking excursions should I choose. GL!

Jim lied - I still get

"We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later"

whenever I try to manage my reservation, same message for the last oh 3 weeks or so.

By default Chrome is my web browser and X's web site is coughing & spitting. OK, just not functioning as it should.

But, during the past week and using IE9 I've been able to book shore excursions, complete our Express Pass and add specialty dinning reservations. :cool: Just like in the old days. :)

Maybe I'm lucky.

2MC

I'm just trying to sign up for the Meet & Greet Party. Does anyone know if I can sign up when I get onboard?

(kind of reminds me of the new health plan website....)

That is what we are going to do (go to guest relations & request the invitation ) .The Connections party is held the first seas day after boarding ;):D.

We are tired of all the lies when phoning their corporate offices :mad:

Ships crews work soooo hard to please & these land based jerks screw it all up :eek: