Celebrity Website Issues (Several Threads Merged)

Aloha 1

I haven't read the entire thread ---

I usually use Google chrome. Can't view excursions. I tried Internet Explorer and had no problems viewing the excursions.

Both times I was logged in to my current reservation.

Good luck!

Thanks Chester,

I went the Already Booked route and I did get in to my reservation but when I went to view shore excursions it took me to the page but I could go no farther. It would not let me view any available excursions or details about them. Oh well, at least I can see my reservation, the price is correct and I still have my beverage package.

What I did is on the home page click Already Booked (don't log in just yet).Click explore Shore Excursions. Scroll down click Shore excursions , LOG IN (username/password) click shore excursions under Manage Reservation that should bring to a page with everything just click on what you want at the top of the page.

Hope this works for you

Edited by chester32

I'm having a problem ordering a bottle of Jack Daniels in the stateroom set up. You click on the stateroom set up and the page comes up to click on a choice of bottle, there are six listed. At the bottom of this list is a tab to click for other choices. Click on that and it takes you back to the home page for the various drink packages.

Jack Daniels is included in the package I am trying to order.

I'm having a problem ordering a bottle of Jack Daniels in the stateroom set up. You click on the stateroom set up and the page comes up to click on a choice of bottle, there are six listed. At the bottom of this list is a tab to click for other choices. Click on that and it takes you back to the home page for the various drink packages.

Jack???....great minds think alike!

How frustrating, Jack would make the situation better, but you cannot order it.:eek:

Ugh:mad:, I just did an "Online Checkin" for a December cruise. First issue, sorry but at this time you can't order luggage tags, same message I've gotten for days. Next issue, on the TSA page I was listed as a male which I am not and there was no way to edit me to a female.:mad:

I am an unabashed Celebrity cheerleader, but when I've had a sex change unwittingly I'm a bit annoyed;) not to mention the aggravating you can't order luggage tags. I'll end where I started, ugh:mad:!

I called the Captain's Club today and the rep resolved my two problems. My sex change was an input error at the time of booking and was corrected in 2 seconds. She also requested luggage tags so all is right for me with Celebrity.

Edited by Oville

I called the Captain's Club today and the rep resolved my two problems. My sex change was an input error at the time of booking and was corrected in 2 seconds. She also requested luggage tags so all is right for me with Celebrity.

Lucky for you, although the invitations to friends of Dorothy may have been funny.:p

How frustrating, Jack would make the situation better, but you cannot order it.:eek:

Can't drink it now because I just had a heart valve replaced but I'll be able to on my cruise and they won't let me order it. Probably call the CC tomorrow.

Another thing they could use a change on is when you order something and it comes time to pay. We did our on line check in and my son who is traveling with us put in his credit card. He wants to get the soda package and I figured I would just be able to click on his credit card info and do the transaction. Not on Celebrity web site, you have to put all the info in again for the credit card even though they have it. These are the kinds of things that you can do on other sites that makes things easier.

Has anyone heard from them or complained at all ? How are we supposed to have confidence in this company if they can't even keep their website operational ?

Thankfully the cruise line runs its ships better than their website, the cruises on X are fantastic and are a well oiled machine most of the time. I would not judge them on just the website aspect.:D

I am trying to do my online check-in for a December 9th cruise on the Constellation and keep getting the same error messages. Nothing on the Celebrity website has been working for me since October 30th.

Is there any way to do your check-in by phone with Celebrity?

Are we all going to be held up at the pier while everyone gives all the information that they would normally have given during online check-in?

Good luck, and a lot of it. Held up at the pier? San Diego/Ensenada ("Millie", 2012) comes to mind. I still see this mentioned on CC by a miscellany of members. It must have been the definitive cruise cock-up.

Good luck, and a lot of it. Held up at the pier? San Diego/Ensenada ("Millie", 2012) comes to mind. I still see this mentioned on CC by a miscellany of members. It must have been the definitive cruise cock-up.

The Solstice embarkation in Ensenada just last September went quite well compared to some of the other cruises I have read about.:D

That's pretty fast for a sex change!!!:D;)

Tried to book shore excursions for our upcoming B2B cruises. I can pull up my cruise info and go into shore excursions but it will not let me book them. It justs keeps bringing me back to my cruise summary. Celebrity, can you please get your act together. My elite cruise status is also missing. Arghhh.

What I did is on the home page click Already Booked (don't log in just yet).Click explore Shore Excursions. Scroll down click Shore excursions , LOG IN (username/password) click shore excursions under Manage Reservation that should bring to a page with everything just click on what you want at the top of the page.

Hope this works for you

IT'S A MIRACLE !!! :eek:

I normally use Chrome and for the past what seemed like a month ran into the dead ends & roadblocks. But, I used Chester's recommendation and BINGO!, purchased 3 shore excursions, no fess no muss no knashing of the teeth. Amazing. :D :cool: CAUTION: Your milage may very. :rolleyes:

2MC

On previous cruises our 1st, in 2001, X website was great and easy to navigate. For both our other cruises, there had been some changes to the site but was still user friendly. Just having booked our 4th cruise (Western Caribbean, March 23-30. 2024), I find the Xsite dreadful. Initially was going to do the booking online but decided it would be easier to do it directly over the telephone. Since then, looking at our booking, shore excursions etc... just horrible. I've given up on the shore excursions and sent e-mail to Concierge requesting printed copies. They seriously have some work to do on their website.

Accessed the system yesterday, booked in online and printed all our documentation. Worked well...

Lucky you,

Can get to online check-in IF I DO NOT sign in with my X account.

Trying to view my reservation when logged in :

We are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance. Please try again later.

Invalid Loyalty Number

Same issue with Firefox, Chrome and IE

LE BIG Sigh

IT'S A MIRACLE !!! :eek:

I normally use Chrome and for the past what seemed like a month ran into the dead ends & roadblocks. But, I used Chester's recommendation and BINGO!, purchased 3 shore excursions, no fess no muss no knashing of the teeth. Amazing. :D :cool: CAUTION: Your milage may very. :rolleyes:

2MC

I tried this. Nope. Still nothing.