Canadian cruisers!!

Every once in a while it works. :)

Every little bit is nice. The savings covered a good part of the fining package that we just purchased.

You need to be real careful when comparing prices. With all the different offers they have had done with OBC and dome without and the OBC bring in US$... Not easy to compare.

Every little bit is nice. The savings covered a good part of the fining package that we just purchased.

You need to be real careful when comparing prices. With all the different offers they have had done with OBC and dome without and the OBC bring in US$... Not easy to compare.

You need an abacus and a flow chart to figure out all the calculations and logarithms just to figure out if you are further ahead.;)

Edited by A&L_Ont

Theres a new offer for Canadian Residence on RCCL's web site. Its 35% off your cruise. Doesn't really say how long the offer is good for. I just called in and saved $90 on each of my sailings. :)

Lucky you, ours went up $500

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Seeing all these savings was so hoping I might get something for my cruise in December. No dice. It'd cost $600 more and it would only be a guarantee.

Edited by ubish00

When we were on Serenade last February on a 10 night cruise Royal ran the 35% Canada special for three days. We booked the same itinerary for next February using that deal. The base price for our Ocean View Stateroom has risen from $1646 CAD to $2169 CAD. So when they offer the Canadian rate now we don't see any savings.

We're just happy with what we got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today the Liberty is showing $2224 CAD for a family of four for last week in the summer. Now, that's a guarantee interior, so it'll probably be the very smallest fitting four, but still that's still pretty amazing price if you ask me.

1.4 seems quite high for exchange rate

Maybe they are trying to recoup what they lost by giving it to us at 1.1 for just over a year.

For OBC, purchases through the cruise planner and cruise pricing Royal only updates their exchange rates quarterly or more so if our $ jumps up suddenly their exchange rates are put by quite a bit compared to eat we can get at the bank.

1.4 seems quite high for exchange rate

Considering that at the time they changed it, if you were to exchange it yourself then 1.4 was the going rate and the you'd have to pay for international CC fees.

They may have updated it since but I heard they only do this quarterly.

With a family cruise booked for next March, I decided to check the prices for all four cabins. Three were a few dollars cheaper, but we would lose the higher value OBC in each case. In the fourth case, the price has gone up $2,200! :eek: We did get a great deal on the original booking, so no complaints.

• 2 weeks later...