Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

I prefer the Pinnacle Gold colored card for all ships. Why confuse the waters with different colored cards. Maybe Royal should just change the name of the

Gold members to pearl. That might alleviate confusion over "gold".

We are onboard Brilliance TA, and having a great time! They opened up Colony Club, with nightly specials, for added space nightly happy hours for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. The concierge lounge and the diamond lounge are both also open nightly. We have not heard of any changes onboard, except there will not be a meal with the officers (340 or 350 above members). The LA said we will be happy with the alternative.:confused: The captain and his wife did host the captain's table last night. Our RSVP card for D+/Pinnacle Club benefits includes behind the scenes galley, bridge and theater tours.

We are onboard Brilliance TA, and having a great time! They opened up Colony Club, with nightly specials, for added space nightly happy hours for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. The concierge lounge and the diamond lounge are both also open nightly. We have not heard of any changes onboard, except there will not be a meal with the officers (340 or 350 above members). The LA said we will be happy with the alternative.:confused: The captain and his wife did host the captain's table last night. Our RSVP card for D+/Pinnacle Club benefits includes behind the scenes galley, bridge and theater tours.

Have you heard how many D, D+ and PC are onboard?

I prefer the Pinnacle Gold colored card for all ships. Why confuse the waters with different colored cards.

There is one very obvious reason for RCI to segregate Pinnacle seas passes from those in suites via sea pass color. They then have the option to remove (or add) perks from one specific group.

On that basis how would they deal with Pinnacle Members that are in a Suite ?

There is one very obvious reason for RCI to segregate Pinnacle seas passes from those in suites via sea pass color. They then have the option to remove (or add) perks from one specific group.

On that basis how would they deal with Pinnacle Members that are in a Suite ?

We will soon find out what color that senecio gets because it is certainly happening onboard right now. Probably suite color.

Do you have another reason besides different perks for separating suites and pinnacle sea pass colors? I'd love to hear your theory

Edited by sullyair
Auto correct

Ohh I have stopped having theories or opinions, as I always get shot down in flames by others that consider theirs to have more validity than mine ::D eek:

We will soon find out what color that senecio gets because it is certainly happening onboard right now. Probably suite color.

Do you have another reason besides different perks for separating suites and pinnacle sea pass colors? I'd love to hear your theory

I agree that it is a good way to be able to change perks for a particular group.

It is also a good way for the crew to quickly see who is a suite cruiser as opposed to a Pinnacle. Seems like they are categorizing Pinnacles separately from high level suite passengers, as opposed to the previous method of issuing both gold cards. Also, since entry level cruisers are considered 'gold', the crew probably had a lot of problems sorting out who was who. Imagine being in a crowd and trying to prioritize people, and 10 different people are shouting, 'I'm gold!' at you.

Edited by marci22

Any color coding for WOW bands?

They should issue free ones in a blue color (like the regular cabin peoples' cards) and if they want their suite color, that is extra $$$. The Genie could arrange for this. So you could flash your privilege at the shows and such.

They should issue free ones in a blue color (like the regular cabin peoples' cards) and if they want their suite color, that is extra $$$. The Genie could arrange for this. So you could flash your privilege at the shows and such.

That's what lanyards are for. ;)

That's what lanyards are for. ;)

But the bracelet amps up the excitement factor. Imagine wearing it on the hand you drink with.

Actually, I think the bracelets are reusable, as opposed to the cards, so probably wouldn't work.

Edited by marci22

Just FYI, I just went into C&A members page, it looks like they are working on a new webpage for members. C&A levels are not available, now.

Ohh I have stopped having theories or opinions, as I always get shot down in flames by others that consider theirs to have more validity than mine ::D eek:

We are D+ (I know there was no specific D+ colour) and sail in suites. Our card was gold and said "Diamond Plus" on them. If theory is true to form, a Pinnacle in a suite should have the proper/right colour of card for the suite they are in and have Pinnacle on their card. This is RC though who knows what to expect.

Maybe they could make a stripped one like a Zebra or marbled cheese.;) A blending of both worlds.