Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

Just boarded Majesty. I've never done a full suite on her before. Although I have never noticed suite guests at it before - they are invited to the same nightly Diamond event in the VCL as the other top tiers. Given this is the Miami farewell cruise I suspect it will be packed.

Suite guests also have a private breakfast in Compass Deli - which I never knew before either.

And top tiers get the special reception on Cococay.

I will miss MJ. I think she does it right.

Just boarded Majesty. I've never done a full suite on her before. Although I have never noticed suite guests at it before - they are invited to the same nightly Diamond event in the VCL as the other top tiers. Given this is the Miami farewell cruise I suspect it will be packed.

Suite guests also have a private breakfast in Compass Deli - which I never knew before either.

Matt, is the Coco Cay party at the Wacky Seagull? Enchantment moved theirs to Barefoot Beach.

We will be on 5/23 after dry dock. Can you see if you can find out about any potential for a concierge or any CL or DL additions? I am aware nearly all the upgrades were canceled unfortunately . Much appreciated! Enjoy your cruise!

Have a great cruise!

I guess I am the only person not enamored with the Tutti Salad bar in MDR for lunch. I definitely wouldn't mind a plain tossed salad with iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumber at dinner....instead of Caesar Salad. I just keep forgetting to ask, my waiter....there is always next cruise.

DH asks first night for every night to have ice burg lettuce and tomato slices with dsg on the side. If you have a good waiter it is sitting on your plate with a cover on it all ready when you arrive in the MDR.:) We don't have MTD.

I'd be surprised if benefits changed mid cruise.

When on the Brilliance I was told by two sources, that would certainly know, that the CL would not be changed until after the crossing. The first cruise after the TA is a charter cruise so they will convert to Suite Lounge at the beginning of the May 14 Med Cruise. I was very specific with my question and they were very specific with their answer.

There was a HD on the Enchantment last year that put a "Gold Cards Only" sign on the CL which eventually got the attention of Michael Bayley, who quickly set things right. I don't think this will be the case on the Brilliance. Hope to hear soon from those on the other Radiance class ships, and Vision Ships after the May 1 date.

Edited by Tagsalong

I was trying to think "Royal Carib Blue" ...and went with Sapphire or a

Blue Diamond. ;)

Hey Pat -- hope things are going well for you and Bucky.

Blue Diamond or Pink Diamond would both be good as they are more expensive than White diamonds I think.

On Explorer right now, overnighting in Suva, Fiji. It is 11:50pm, Saturday, April 30th. So, it's 10 minutes to predicted doomsday. On a positive note, it's supposedly also 10 minutes to VOOM.

Can you please let me know if Diamond Plus have access to Concierge Lounge. I specifically booked an aft balcony on deck 9 for easy access. Thank you!

Can you please let me know if Diamond Plus have access to Concierge Lounge. I specifically booked an aft balcony on deck 9 for easy access. Thank you!

The signs were just changed to Suite Lounge and only Suite guests and Pinncales having Access.

Have a wonderful cruise my friend! We miss you!;):D

My contact, who had just gotten the e-mail from shoreside two days earlier, said there would be enhancements (or some like phraseology) to the C&A program. I will always believe that corporate people, including all officers on board the ships, will put a positive spin on any news coming from headquarters.