Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I assume you are aware of the complimentary drinks in the DL and CL in the evenings, along with 3 free drink vouchers on your seapass card for each evening, during open hours of the lounges. :confused:

Main reason I continue to sail with RCCL!:D The statement "free drink packages on TA" is what threw me off.

Sorry for the misunderstanding - On certain cruises that we booked on Celebrity - Eclipse - 10 March 2019 - the "classic beverage package' was included 'free' in the price - they do not offer this package as part of the booking in TAs or repositionings -

Hope that makes it a little easier to understand! Has nothing to do with what level you are with ether company

Thank you, I thought there was a D+ benefit that I haven't heard of!

Come on Mindy and John and join us - we are going to have a good time exploring before this B2B - heard from cruising friends that the Iguazu Falls and surrounding areas (both Brazil and Argentina) are something not to be missed! Probably planning a 2 night 3 days trip there before the B2B

I confirmed a cabin on the second leg yesterday. We would enjoy the first leg too, although we've already seen a lot of the area on an Azamara Antarctica cruise. When 2019 rolls around I'll watch for clearance pricing and perhaps add the extra 14 days. We've visited Buenos Aires twice but haven't seen Iguazu Falls yet. I'd love to do that!

Is there "preview " booking for Pinnacle 1-2 days before the deployment dates? If so, where is it or what is the phone number?

Ha! Thanks for my first belly laugh today!:D

Is there "preview " booking for Pinnacle 1-2 days before the deployment dates? If so, where is it or what is the phone number?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCI has promised "priority booking" for years. The last few years has stated "C&A" but when bookings opened they opened to anyone! Even if they did honor C&A priority booking that would mean me and my closest 8,000,000 friends!!!!

The ONLY time I can recall the "priority booking" EVER working was in 2004 or 2005 when they opened up bookings for Freedom. They did open bookings by C&A tier level. I don't remember exact timing but the highest tier had something like 48 hours to book then it opened to the next tier down which had something like 72 hours to book and then it opened to the next tier down which had something like 7 days to book and then it opened to "anybody". (just sample timing since I don't remember specifics).

RCI has promised "priority booking" for years. The last few years has stated "C&A" but when bookings opened they opened to anyone! Even if they did honor C&A priority booking that would mean me and my closest 8,000,000 friends!!!!

The ONLY time I can recall the "priority booking" EVER working was in 2004 or 2005 when they opened up bookings for Freedom. They did open bookings by C&A tier level. I don't remember exact timing but the highest tier had something like 48 hours to book then it opened to the next tier down which had something like 72 hours to book and then it opened to the next tier down which had something like 7 days to book and then it opened to "anybody". (just sample timing since I don't remember specifics).

Even if you get a "priority booking" email notice..it'll be after the fact;)

Am I right in thinking that Europe 2018 should be available to book in the next few days?

Europe deployment is released over 2 different phases. The first is week commencing 6th March. It is unlikely the itineraries will be released on the Monday and will most likely be at some point next week. It could still get delayed though! Best thing to do is keep an eye on here because usually someone will give a heads up that itineraries are being loaded into the system.

I confirmed a cabin on the second leg yesterday. We would enjoy the first leg too, although we've already seen a lot of the area on an Azamara Antarctica cruise. When 2019 rolls around I'll watch for clearance pricing and perhaps add the extra 14 days. We've visited Buenos Aires twice but haven't seen Iguazu Falls yet. I'd love to do that!

That would be fun! :)

Am I right in thinking that Europe 2018 should be available to book in the next few days?

If the schedule did not change, yes it should be the case.

Sadly neither cruisecal nor the cold website does not show any cruises in advance, as it was the case in the last years.

Maybe we will have it tomorrow or next week.

And RCCL usually opened the sale on Wednesday or Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They did offer early booking for Quantum before it came out. I was able to book it a week earlier than non C&A. And then they also called me later on to allow me to book restaurants before that was open to the public. But I've not heard of any other "priority booking" scenarios.

Just curious, has anybody been looking at port website?. I know at least with other cruise lines (HAL comes to mind), a ship will come up on the website of a port like Vancouver well before the cruise line releases the itinerary.

Roy

Just curious, has anybody been looking at port website?. I know at least with other cruise lines (HAL comes to mind), a ship will come up on the website of a port like Vancouver well before the cruise line releases the itinerary.

Roy

That's where the real information on this thread comes from. :D

Thanks to the OP and a couple of others. :cool:

We are on the Oasis now and I tried floating that line to the next cruise booker who would have none of it! So I booked some phony bookings and will have to just keep checking!💻📱

Roy

On another site, several ships have been mentioned for new itineraries based on their names already appearing on port schedules. Of course, sometimes a line will list a ship and swap to another later, but most of the time it's spot on.