Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Good to see her in the sunshine!

The aft is looking great!

Is that the window washer device above the 12th deck by the starboard S1 and on port side above 12th deck?

If you blow up where the slip is falling off, you get a good sense of the overhang and supports over the 12th deck cabins (good for some - would not be good for us, since we want as much sun as possible). :D

enhance

Good to see her in the sunshine!

The aft is looking great!

Is that the window washer device above the 12th deck by the starboard S1 and on port side above 12th deck?

If you blow up where the slip is falling off, you get a good sense of the overhang and supports over the 12th deck cabins (good for some - would not be good for us, since we want as much sun as possible). :D

enhance

Thanks for this one...looks like there are struts(? ) associated with the overhang just under where the washing equip is docked.., In Jan We will be on deck 10 about 20 cabins in from the aft so I dont think this will affect us,, I an curious to see how we will be affected by the cabins and suites that just out b/c our cabin is a few back from there.

Great view of the aft balc cabins,,.booked for Dec,.

Here's a couple I found on social media.

attachment.php?attachmentid=424590&stc=1&d=1530801745

Have to admit that that photo of the atrium reminds me of the main feature in the atrium of P&O's Britannia ! Here is the link -- you'll see what I mean re the main feature

Have to admit that that photo of the atrium reminds me of the main feature in the atrium of P&O's Britannia ! Here is the link -- you'll see what I mean re the main feature

Great catch! Look at all those lovely folks dressed up so nicely. Maybe you are correct. The openness of the Martini Bar makes it much easier to move around. On the other classes it becomes so congested from the dining room to the theater that we avoid that area during those times. Love the new look on Edge and can't wait to experience it in January.

PatC