Rci app

7 minutes ago, HOSKI said:

So is there a way to mark the activities you want to do on the app?  We have an upcoming Allure cruise and I don't see where any of our dining or show reservations are on the app.

My MyTime dining reservations are showing in the app.  But the entire Day 6 of the cruise isn't there.  hahahahaha.  And I also see my excursions for Day 3 and 4, but since Day 6 is missing, I don't see that excursion.  I also see that on Day 4, the ship docks in Roatan (but we are scheduled for Falmouth, Jamaica and my excursion for Falmouth is showing on my calendar in the app).  I do not see any of my reservations for shows in the app yet, but they are all showing in my cruise planner.  I'm hoping it all sorts itself out once we get within about 40 days.  

Edited by rockmom

I'm missing day 6 also.  My Prohibition Party isn't showing either.  Hopefully closer to the sailing it will work itself out.  I was hoping that I could look through the schedule and mark things I wanted to attend.  None of my show reservations are showing.

Edited by HOSKI

1 minute ago, HOSKI said:

I'm missing day 6 also.  My Prohibition Party isn't showing either.  Hopefully closer to the sailing it will work itself out.  I was hoping that I could look through the schedule and mark things I wanted to attend.

We can hope.  I'm loading everything in to a calendar on my phone anyway, but it would be nice if the app was fully functional. I'll still be using a highlighter on the Cruise Compass each night, to make sure I don't miss anything the following day since it's been reported that the app times can be incorrect.  😕  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

My MyTime dining reservations are showing in the app.  But the entire Day 6 of the cruise isn't there.  hahahahaha.  And I also see my excursions for Day 3 and 4, but since Day 6 is missing, I don't see that excursion.  I also see that on Day 4, the ship docks in Roatan (but we are scheduled for Falmouth, Jamaica and my excursion for Falmouth is showing on my calendar in the app).  I do not see any of my reservations for shows in the app yet, but they are all showing in my cruise planner.  I'm hoping it all sorts itself out once we get within about 40 days.  

You really can't count on the app until you r on the ship. Our reservations would be there one day and gone the next. Some days my husband and my reservations would be different from each other. We were missing day 5 and 6 of activities. I can't remember if they showed up shortly before the cruise or once we got on the ship. Some days we could see the menus and some days we couldn't. Once we got on the ship everything was there. I hope this helps!

4 hours ago, HOSKI said:

So is there a way to mark the activities you want to do on the app?  We have an upcoming Allure cruise and I don't see where any of our dining or show reservations are on the app.

They will show up after you board the ship and log in to your onboard account.  At that time, you will be able to add things from the cruise planner by swiping left.

It would be nicer if they had some of these things functional before you boarded, but often some things are just not correct.

7 hours ago, HOSKI said:

Yes, it is easy to mark the activities you are interested in.

Has anyone used the messaging feature without purchasing wifi (zoom)? I know its not required for the app messaging but want to know if it works well and if you get push notifications when you get a message. We are a group of ten and it would be so nice to not have to pay for wifi for us to contact each other.

2 minutes ago, g8rchick said:

Has anyone used the messaging feature without purchasing wifi (zoom)? I know its not required for the app messaging but want to know if it works well and if you get push notifications when you get a message. We are a group of ten and it would be so nice to not have to pay for wifi for us to contact each other.

I believe the free texting only works on Harmony and Allure right now.

8 hours ago, g8rchick said:

We used it on the Allure and it did have push notifications. Should be the same on Harmony 

1 minute ago, Piperandleroy said:

I don't think RCI app works on the Anthem,,I used to use Royal IQ app on the Anthem,,does anyone know if I can still use that app?

Yes, all Quantum class, including Anthem, still uses Royal IQ.

On 3/1/2019 at 6:03 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You have to wait until you are on board the ship.  You can then select items from the compass and add them to your calendar by swiping left.

Lol- I didn’t figure that out until our 2nd to last day 😞. I rally like the feature 🙂

Well now that Navigator is out of dry dock...it shows up (and our cruise later this year too) in the NEW APP.

We actually liked using the new app on Ovation back in December.  It's a shame its taking so long to roll out to all the ships and also that the chat feature is limited to just a couple ships.

Well now that Navigator is out of dry dock...it shows up (and our cruise later this year too) in the NEW APP.

We actually liked using the new app on Ovation back in December.  It's a shame its taking so long to roll out to all the ships and also that the chat feature is limited to just a couple ships.

Doesn’t Ovation use IQ, and not this app?

Past Reviews post 184

49 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Usually means a new ship will appear in a week or so. 

Hope it is Grandeur, since I have that one coming up next month.  I think all the other ships that had refurbishment in 2017 are on the app, except this one.