10,000 + 20,000 + .........80,000 + club etc.

JB@BigD

In some cases it means someone has spent a lot of time posting "thank you for sharing", "Google is your friend", "I agree", "I disagree" and "welcome to Cruise Critic" in order to have those oh so impressive numbers.

As well in some cases the person has been around a long time and makes valuable contributions. :p

In some cases it means someone has spent a lot of time posting "thank you for sharing", "Google is your friend", "I agree", "I disagree" and "welcome to Cruise Critic" in order to have those oh so impressive numbers.

As well in some cases the person has been around a long time and makes valuable contributions. :p

Don't forget the ever popular "following" :rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head. There are some who post meaningless comment so they have a high post count. Don't know why it is so important to them.

You hit the nail on the head. There are some who post meaningless comment so they have a high post count. Don't know why it is so important to them.

LOL..it falls under weird obsession category. We all have a least one or two.

I'm to busy trying to get my 10k steps in daily, plus various other hobbies to post that much. Most of my posts are usually in the Roll Call Section.

Ok, time to go back outside and collect more flower seeds (one of my weird obsessions...haha)

Some view it as a valuable status symbol. I cannot personally imagine making 10 worthwhile posts in a day, yet some folks average way more than that over YEARS. ... If it makes them happy . . . .

It does make me happy. Many of my posts were written while I was fighting cancer the first time, recovering from surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation... dreaming of cruising again one day. To tell you the truth, it was one of the things that kept me going during some very dark days.

Now I am fighting again, and it makes me happy to read and post and dream of cruising again some day. Realistically, it won't happen.... but perhaps there will be a miracle. :)

It does make me happy. Many of my posts were written while I was fighting cancer the first time, recovering from surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation... dreaming of cruising again one day. To tell you the truth, it was one of the things that kept me going during some very dark days.

Now I am fighting again, and it makes me happy to read and post and dream of cruising again some day. Realistically, it won't happen.... but perhaps there will be a miracle. :)

...but unlike many of the others, your posts always bring value to the threads you are on. Keep posting!