I don't flaunt my C&A Status

Wow this thread took on a life of its own. I think the cruise lines should do away with the labels and just call it points accumulated. I hate seeing special seats or lines. The loyalty program should be about points for prices on cruises only. They created this situation and should fix it. Some posts on this thread were mean to the OP

Indeed they all escalate quickly it seems....:o:o:eek::eek::rolleyes:

Wow this thread took on a life of its own. I think the cruise lines should do away with the labels and just call it points accumulated. I hate seeing special seats or lines. The loyalty program should be about points for prices on cruises only. They created this situation and should fix it. Some posts on this thread were mean to the OP

Cruiselines and passengers like the loyalty system,we certainly have enjoyed using the DL.

I don't see any reason to do away with it and i am assuming by your post you are not a loyalty member or you would be happy to accept aby perks you have earned.

I'm so glad you got to meet them. I knew they were going to be on your sailing. They're on for the next three 4 night sailings on MJ. I brought these 2 up earlier in this thread and was criticized heavily for it.

The crew is focused on the badges and treat them as such. On my sailing I couldn't even get a second cup of coffee at breakfast because 2 waiters and the head waiter were catering to them.

And that was exactly what they were doing at breakfast on our sailing also. Very shameful.

They are quite rude and demanding to the staff. To the not so observant, this couple (basically it is him, not her) would present a bad image as Pinnacles. Not nice at all. :(

Hope those guilty Pinnacle Club fakers never wear those badges again. I would have loved to see their faces when they were called out. Otherwise, sure hope you are having a great cruise on the MJ.

Thanks we did!! Was a great little cruise, except for having to miss Coco Cay (not the ship's fault) due to high winds. Actually we have been extremely lucky as this is our first time we missed it at 15 or more visits.

I just want to add a reason why the Diamond member should not go into the regular line. The Diamond member should definitely enter the Diamond line, because if some passengers walked up for customer service, the people would have to wait to be helped if they were not eligible for the Diamond customer service line.

I simply don't see that separate line at GS any longer. It is all one line now, or so it was on the last 5-6 cruises I have been on. :confused:

Though to those who were complaining about those separate lines, have they ever seen the first class separate lines at an airport check in? Hmmmm...;)

I simply don't see that separate line at GS any longer. It is all one line now, or so it was on the last 5-6 cruises I have been on. :confused:

Though to those who were complaining about those separate lines, have they ever seen the first class separate lines at an airport check in? Hmmmm...;)

Last time I saw a separate line at guest services was a couple years ago on freedom or indy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread is now making us think of this:

The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 amends the federal criminal code to rewrite provisions relating to fraudulent claims about military service to subject to a fine, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both for an individual who, with intent to obtain money, property, or other tangible benefit, fraudulently holds himself or herself out to be a recipient of:

Allure and Serenade had a Suite line at Guest Services.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife has just reminded me there was a suite line at GS on Freedom in June.

I agree. I am absolutely sure one was on Allure Jan/Feb this year. I thought but not 100% sure one was on Serenade as well.

We seldom go to GS much. Both times was for a pen to fill out customs forms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums