I don't flaunt my C&A Status

In all our cruises, the only reason we have needed to go to GS was to get a pen, twice, to fill out custom forms. Now that they are no longer required, we will probably not need to go again. I always wonder why the long lines at GS??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To provide entertainment on rainy sea days. Hang out there sometime, it's better then the main shows most of the time.:D

To provide entertainment on rainy sea days. Hang out there sometime, it's better then the main shows most of the time.:D

Might be fun to people watch. I still always wonder why so many people are in line?? We really haven’t had a pressing need to go there. We don’t remove tips and any minor charges can be taken care of after we get home.

In all our cruises, the only reason we have needed to go to GS was to get a pen, twice, to fill out custom forms. Now that they are no longer required, we will probably not need to go again. I always wonder why the long lines at GS??

So true. Some people complain about the smallest of things. And if someone cuts in front of the line, the fireworks will begin. Yes, at times most entertaining.

I agree. I am absolutely sure one was on Allure Jan/Feb this year. I thought but not 100% sure one was on Serenade as well.

We seldom go to GS much. Both times was for a pen to fill out customs forms.

Serenade in April6b3b9ea107b11765fb0044c991a844a4.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I would think apparently so, since she knew exactly which ones were actual Pinnacles (there were 5 on our sailing...including two brand new shiny ones! ;)).
We met them, as well. Very charming. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So glad that I go through life oblivious. I have no idea what any of the pins look like. I'm usually more concerned about what I am wearing and what I'm doing next. I guess I have missed a lot. I do enjoy the perks of all of the loyalty programs that I belong to, especially when I hear "thank you for being so loyal" when they do not resolve an issue!!

Might be fun to people watch. I still always wonder why so many people are in line?? We really haven’t had a pressing need to go there. We don’t remove tips and any minor charges can be taken care of after we get home.

I've had to go a BUNCH of times, but I'm not a complainer and don't remove tips. On one cruise, my Seapass card stopped working (to unlock my cabin door) at least 8 times. (I eventually figured out it was probably some magnetic jewelry I was wearing.) Sometimes my internet password stops working. I also run groups, so I have to go to meet with our liaison about times, rooms and other details. I HATE having to go down there and stand in line, so I avoid it as much as possible.

Funny, but I'll bet lots of Gold level members get into that line.:D
I have seen arguments in the theatres for reserved seatimg for shows quiet a lot. Gold level cruisers argue that the reserved seating was for gold members.

The sign said gold coloured card holders AND there was a picture of the gold card. The cruisers kept arguing with crew that the seating was for them. It was the pre show entertainment before the headliner show!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I have seen arguments in the theatres for reserved seatimg for shows quiet a lot. Gold level cruisers argue that the reserved seating was for gold members.

The sign said gold coloured card holders AND there was a picture of the gold card. The cruisers kept arguing with crew that the seating was for them. It was the pre show entertainment before the headliner show!

Might be one of the reasons that there are no more gold colored cards on the newest ships.

Might be one of the reasons that there are no more gold colored cards on the newest ships.
I am also agreeing with the reason why gold coloured cards are gone. Less argument with the dark blue, plum and white cards.

At an ice skating show there was a person arguing with a crew member why he should seat in the reserved section. Kept claiming that he could not see from the row behind the reserved seats clearly. Crew member politely showed him 2 front row seats on the right and said nice seats there. Cruiser was having none of that and started arguing loudly and making a big scene. "Gentelman" even said "on allure they let me sit here." Glad the crew member stuck to his guns and did not let this bully have his way. My son thought it was funny a grown man could act like this.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Like I keep saying the C/A should be only a points system for pricing on future cruises. Eliminate all the silly lines, sections, pins etc etc. All it does is create issues for everyone trying to feel important. If one cruises often it should be about money not all the other crap about seats and free drinks. Just saying.

Like I keep saying the C/A should be only a points system for pricing on future cruises. Eliminate all the silly lines, sections, pins etc etc. All it does is create issues for everyone trying to feel important. If one cruises often it should be about money not all the other crap about seats and free drinks. Just saying.

Go back to first class, second class & steerage. No mingling of classes. Problem solved. ;-)

Just saying,

If you were a Diamond or above you would understand why we like the perks.