Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I called them. apparently they are migrating data and functionality in stages not to overload the server. #DumbPlan Regardless, to get into cruiseplanner, log out of the website, then at the top click "already booked" then "cruise planner" then key in your cruise info, name, sale date, etc... and you get in. Me, personally, i am not buying anything on cruise planner until this conversion is complete.

Unfortunately for us it gives a bad command!

I see that nothing has improved overnight. Still stuck on the page verifying my information. Enter all my information and click on "update my account" and the bar loads about 75% and freezes. Same as all day yesterday.

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!

Same situation here. I had called yesterday and they said to give it until today. So I tried again today. Took 45 minutes of being on hold and the guy really did try to help. He told me to create a new account but when I tried, I got the message that the email address I entered was already associated with a Royal Caribbean account. Duh. He finally just suggested I create a new email address and open a new account with that email. I told him that no, I do not want to have to create an email address just to use for RC, I want to use my current email address that I use for everything else. He suggested I call back on Monday. :rolleyes:

Well - I guess they really brought the WOW to their site. As in, WOW!! They really f’d this up!!

Luckily I read this before I tried to log onto my reservation. Nevertheless, I still couldn’t imagine how terrible it really is - surely, they must still be working on it?!?!?!

Bravo.

Ask yourself whether YOU could program an international site, serving thousands of people, all with different requests, and all thinking they should pay the lowest amount of anyone else on the ship for their annual 7 day caribbean jaunt.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

With 51 years of programming experience I could do it in my sleep.

It may just be the volume of people trying to do stuff on the website. I updated 5 accounts. 1 was no problem, 2 took a few times, and the other two took longer, but they all eventually went through. For one account, nothing seemed to be working so I clicked 'forgot my password' and was finally able to get that one done by following the link.

I use Tapatalk to read CC, and as long as I used the link within Tapatalk, I could get the “old” site.

We are cruising B2B in April. I can no longer see all of our reservations or access anything about the reservations that are visible. I’m so glad I saved all of our docs as PDFs as soon as I finished checking us in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, i just did some testing. I tried to login with my (old) user name this morning, and got the same "please try again later" message.

I prompted the forgot PW link, and it asked for my email address. It then asked for a new PW, and received message that PW cannot be reused (yesterday it let me re-use the same password I had). I was then logged in to my account.

So - I then logged out, and it would not let me log back in with my old/newly validated non-email user name. It only let me log back in again with my email address as user name (and with the password that I just had to change).

Thanks! That worked. But, they should put that on the splash page.

Arghhhh. It only has my April 2019 cruise listed. We cruise in 7 weeks and again in Oct. Now I need to locate my reservation info. Fortunately we use a TA and have copies, but what a PITA.

After I updated a few things, everything is there, and my status and points are correct, but navigation still isn't great. Some things still show and error message. And, I can't see itinerary or anything like that.

Edited by BND

We tried to log in to our C&A account to update our preferences, and it is nowhere to be found. We keep getting the big blue screen and the completely dysfunctional new "my cruises" page.:confused:

I was only trying to get on to see if our new Diamond status had posted since we returned from our cruise last weekend. Still can't get to that with any of the above ideas, but thought I'd try Celebrity... and voila! we are Elite without even calling. So, I guess all is well on that front... thankfully, don't have anything else I need to do in the next few weeks. Sure would think they would have run a parallel system for a couple of weeks to work the bugs out... we did that even in the OLD days when updating to something new.

Thanks for the link. At least I can get in to the old "my Cruises" page now with that link. I still can't find any way to log in to my C&A member page - it jus keeps looping me back to the new login screen.