What HAL Momentos do you Bring Back From a Cruise

dag144

I take pics of the when and where's and the shore excursion guides (grown wiser in my old age). So I don't need to keep those.

But I do KEEP my pillow chocolates, truffles, etc to share with friends.

Always happily bring back our tiles, usually a pic or two depending on the occasion ((DH likes this stuff).

And always great memories ;))

I bring back pictures w/ my camera, and work them into a book.

We also buy fridge magnets occasionally. At this point, sometimes I make a photo into a magnet, and other times I get it in port.

I'm considering shooting the What When each port day so I have some context for my photos.

I keep planning to shoot a sign in port, but I always forget. Too hectic.

We have all our key cards, too. Not much in the way of souvenirs any more. "Back in the day" we had nice prizes for team trivia: very nice luggage tags, key chains, and even compact umbrellas.

We also have all keys and cards, even before magnetic strip card except one; it was a wooden key, I believe from the Ninadam :D ! Also still have HAL compact umbrella that still works as long as there is no wind and a vintage 2008 underwater camera that we won at trivia.

We also have all keys and cards, even before magnetic strip card except one; it was a wooden key, I believe from the Ninadam :D ! Also still have HAL compact umbrella that still works as long as there is no wind and a vintage 2008 underwater camera that we won at trivia.

We always bring home a ship Xmas Ornament. We are doing an Alaska cruise on Eurodam in July and hope they still sell them.

Our key cards, the little laundry tags (thanks for whoever said that originally -- they are SUCH a happy reminder of a cruise), any paper that I think might be useful (e.g., menu from a special dinner to show the family), and any partially used soap we have.

I have to say:This time,I *did* save my pillow chocolates..put them in a candy dish in my living room and they were gone like that *snaps fingers*

I take long cruises, and get double pillow chocolates since I pay double as a solo. Only fair. If I'm with friends, sometimes they give me theirs, too. So I bring a lot of them home.

Then I ration them. They can last a long time that way, and bring my thoughts back to the wonderful time I had.