Labadee or Coco Cay

It's like asking Coke or Pepsi.... You will get both as answers!

Go to both and formulate your own conclusion? Expensive, I know....

Both private islands in the Caribbean, so both terrific. However now I would give Labadee an edge due to construction at Coco Cay.

Labadee is not an island.

Ok, I rarely come to CB's defense but she did not say Labadee was an island. It was someone else that said that. And she was correct that the Bahamas are in the Atlantic.

Edited by Ocean Boy

HAHAHAHAHA...you beat me to it. :cool: AND the OP NEVER said ANYTHING about it being in the Caribbean!!! CB LOVES to say this in every single post.

And it was that same someone else who, incorrectly, said both places were islands in the Caribbean which is what CB was referring to. CB was quite correct that Coco Cay is a Bahama island in the Atlantic. So you can stop laughing now.

And it was that same someone else who, incorrectly, said both places were islands in the Caribbean which is what CB was referring to. CB was quite correct that Coco Cay is a Bahama island in the Atlantic. So you can stop laughing now.

Ummm, my comment was about the OP never even saying it was in the Caribbean....but thank you for giving me your permission to stop laughing.clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

Ummm, my comment was about the OP never even saying it was in the Caribbean....but thank you for giving me your permission to stop laughing.clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

It sure seemed like you were knocking CB for correcting a miss statement by someone else, and yes, it was not the OP who made the mistake.

It sure seemed like you were knocking CB for correcting a miss statement by someone else, and yes, it was not the OP who made the mistake.

Sorry for your misunderstanding. I thought it was pretty clear, but what do I know.:') She even makes that statement when someone has a question about BERMUDA....:'):') "Bermuda is NOT in the Caribbean!!"....when no one ever said it was!!!:eek:

It's like asking Coke or Pepsi.... You will get both as answers!

Go to both and formulate your own conclusion? Expensive, I know....

Both private islands in the Caribbean, so both terrific. However now I would give Labadee an edge due to construction at Coco Cay.

OK Kids, here is the poster who said "Both private islands in the Caribbean".....which is totally incorrect as you all pointed out (Labadee is NOT an island, and Coco Cay is not in Caribbean)......LOL!!! So stop the bickering.....hahaha