Beware of UBP parasites

dcruiser50

Just a word of caution as a platinum NCL cruiser I have experienced a new cruise parasite. These are the people who choose to get the sail away price with no perks, then befriend those who have the UBP and ask them to get them drinks never offer an extra waiter tip and expect you to keep them in drinks.

Just a word of caution as a platinum NCL cruiser I have experienced a new cruise parasite. These are the people who choose to get the sail away price with no perks, then befriend those who have the UBP and ask them to get them drinks never offer an extra waiter tip and expect you to keep them in drinks.

Never had it happen to us but if it did I would kindly tell them no thanks, I am not going to lose my UBP because they did not get one.

Wow that’s bad. My husband and I choose the UBP every time we cruise and it’s reverse he seeks out people who don’t have the UBP and offers them drinks God bless❤️. Those parasites are users. Stay blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow that’s bad. My husband and I choose the UBP every time we cruise and it’s reverse he seeks out people who don’t have the UBP and offers them drinks God bless❤️. Those parasites are users. Stay blessed.

He shouldn't be doing that either ...... It will cost everyone more as more people do this. Don't be a host to those parasites either .....

We had this happen and it was a so called friend! Got to the point that we went out of the way to avoid him and his wife!! Could not believe that he would even ask and keep asking! Flat out told them no can do!!

I wish that I could book NCL cruises without any perks. How do you book a sail away price with no perks?

One way to have your UBP revoked or get kicked off ship. Please don't do it again!

Wow! :cool::confused:

Don't be an enabler! Takes two to make it work.

They will revoke your drink package saw it happen twice on the Getaway when they were caught! Shut down their Free at Sea drinks faster than I can type this - was not pretty! Don't think they would kick you off but they would take the package away!

I consider that theft. I don't get the UBP; if I want a drink I pay for it as should everyone. If I did and was solicited like that I would certainly turn the person down with a very loud pointed comment. I would consider BEGGING like that to be the lowest of the low.