Yes there was marinara sauce, my son would have been disappointed without it 🤗🤗

Top tier numbers

Gold 1345
Plat 423
Em 220
D 408
D+ 194
P 55

Promising, I had to ask the CK chef to make it on Harmony.

Yea, those upper tier numbers are starting to get high.  Welcome to Fall.

Any events going on in Blaze?

Wow that must have been weird having to ask for marinara sauce when it is common in  the US to have marinara served with cheese sticks.

Nothing really happening in blaze during happy hour that I have seen on daily planner.  It is being used usually like a nightclub in the evening like before.  

Just want to ask, has allures bridge tour for d+ & p been on port days?  On oasis and other ships I have done bridge tour, it has been on sea days.  Got invite to bridge tour at 9am but we have a ship excursion at that time.  Loyalty ambassador told me that was the only assigned times for the bridge tour. It was basically that is the time and date,  if you cant make it sucks to be you.  Would have been nicer to say sorry that those are the only times and date she was allowed for bridge tours.

Edited by frank808

23 hours ago, twangster said:

This is a flawed analogy.  As a bargain hunter myself if you cruised only GGG to achieve pinnacle you'd be dead before it happened.  GGG is great when you get one but they are far from occurring on every sailing.

Hmm, they have at least 10 - 12 cruises listed on sale every week on the sale PDF flier.

Most times, an inside is less than $100 per night per person.  Heck, this week there is a 9 night on Grandeur for less than $500 per person.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

If you are in a full suite (Sky class) and you have access to the concierge lounge do you have drinks put on your card for the "cocktail hour" like the diamond members do or do you just have access to get drinks in the lounge itself.  thanks very much.

So far, full suite guests do not get the free drink vouchers.

8 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

This thread has been an interesting read. 

Is there entertainment in the Diamond or Concierge lounges?  (besides people watching of course :classic_happy:  )

Dan

Not usually, though we had a guitarist on our Adventure cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Why can we have  music on Diamond Club.

Maybe because everyone is talking...

Well is better this way..We enjoy the talking and meeting the other people...

Second thought lest leave along..

Off the Anthem yesterday had a great time met an undertaker on it and his wife,

we had a few laughs of course we wont shakes hands with them....

Best regards,

Manny & Lydia

I have been traveling recently on Anthem.  My take for Quantum class.  Yes, there are many suites on Anthem but the CL is also very large.  There are also two concierge personnel.  The DL on Anthem is quite small in comparison.  Not allowing D+ in the now CL (changing to SL) would cause massive overcrowding in the DL.  So I am thinking changing the CL to an SL on Quantum class would cause more trouble than it is worth.  Thoughts?  Katherine 

9 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

I have been traveling recently on Anthem.  My take for Quantum class.  Yes, there are many suites on Anthem but the CL is also very large.  There are also two concierge personnel.  The DL on Anthem is quite small in comparison.  Not allowing D+ in the now CL (changing to SL) would cause massive overcrowding in the DL.  So I am thinking changing the CL to an SL on Quantum class would cause more trouble than it is worth.  Thoughts?  Katherine 

1. The Diamond Lounge often/almost always uses the Music Hall as its overflow, which makes it a VERY large facility.

2. I have not seen two concierges in the CL in years.

31 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

Yes, there are many suites on Anthem but the CL is also very large.   The DL on Anthem is quite small in comparison.  Thoughts? 

Not when the Music Hall is being used  as the DL overflow which seems to be every night.

Yes, the DL can be expanded on Anthem but we had to wait quite a while for drinks.  Waiters very busy. 

That's a separate issue and it's meant to be that way - you can drink less of the free booze that way.

Edited by Biker19

On our recent Rhapsody cruises they had live music a couple of nights a week in the DL...but many people complained it was too load....so some complain when there is no music and some complain when there is music...

I guess its hard to make everyone happy...

9 hours ago, robandana said:

On our recent Rhapsody cruises they had live music a couple of nights a week in the DL...but many people complained it was too load....so some complain when there is no music and some complain when there is music...

I guess its hard to make everyone happy...

In dealing with temperature in spaces, I find the perfect temperature is when half the people complain it is too cold and the other half complain it is too hot. 😄