D+ & Pinnacle "call center"

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Dang D+/PC pushing ahead again.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think that the 9 also puts you ahead of other callers if there is a queue. 

At least when I am on hold I have a window seat😇

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Dang D+/PC pushing ahead again.

Tell me about it.  Last weekend leaving the Oasis a pinnacle proudly wearing his pin tried getting the lady moving suite and pinnacle through customs lines to put him in front of us because his line was not moving.  When the lady started to move them in front of us, I told her loud enough for him to hear, that we don’t have our pins on and are pinnacles and he should not try to abuse his status.  He is the type that gives pinnacles a bad name. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I've heard they no longer have reps dedicated to D+/PC.  It's just the regular reps who know that a 9 was pressed.

The original D+/PC dedicated line was very good. Someone special in Miami or the US Northwest would pick up and help you. These seemed to be a group that was extremely experienced on the RCCL brand and of great help. Now days, anyone from 4 continents can pick up when the #9 lights up and there is nothing special about them. Just not what it used to be.

R&D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pumbaamd said:

The original D+/PC dedicated line was very good. Someone special in Miami or the US Northwest would pick up and help you. These seemed to be a group that was extremely experienced on the RCCL brand and of great help. Now days, anyone from 4 continents can pick up when the #9 lights up and there is nothing special about them. Just not what it used to be.

R&D

Yes...especially those I have spoken to based in Oregon were great...that call center is ...no longer there.

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So what happens if a lowly D pressed 9 to jump the queue?

Well, since they always ask for your C&A number, my guess is they would transfer you to the regular C&A number.

I've talked to the D+/P reps several times in the last month and found them very pleasant and helpful.

• 2 months later...

Hello.  I am also interested in the "Exclusive access to Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club call center staff members".  What does the call center provide that the C&A Society Desk cannot or does not?  What is the benefit, other than getting ahead of other callers?  Not sure exactly what the perk is!

Tanker

6 minutes ago, Tanker said:

Hello.  I am also interested in the "Exclusive access to Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club call center staff members".  What does the call center provide that the C&A Society Desk cannot or does not?  What is the benefit, other than getting ahead of other callers?  Not sure exactly what the perk is!

Tanker

Used to be that we got very capable agents, but now I don't think there is a difference.

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Used to be that we got very capable agents, but now I don't think there is a difference.

I've found recently that if I call during normal business hours (EST) it has made a difference...otherwise...my call before I realized this was picked up by an agent in Guatemala ..yes I usually ask where they are.

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

I've found recently that if I call during normal business hours (EST) it has made a difference...otherwise...my call before I realized this was picked up by an agent in Guatemala ..yes I usually ask where they are.

In the UK all of our calls go to Guatemala, even the D+ line . I've no idea if we get different agents  (it does seem to jump the queue) but for the last couple of years I've found them to be very helpful to the point where I now think they are as good as the old UK staff used to be.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:36 PM, Pumbaamd said:

R&D

So true. It is frustrating when the clueless agent gives wrong information. 

Hey maybe they use the best agents for first time cruisers to better guide them. 

M