Oh no booked again!

Yesterday, my DD was talking about returning on POA to Hawaii in 2022 with my DGD. My DS and his family was thinking about joining us. Then this morning I see on NCL's web site, 20% off past Latitudes and four(4) free offers with $50 deposit each. Noooo don't make me! Unsee this price! 🙈 Called the DD and the rest is history...we are booked. 1021 days to go! 

• Like 3

On 9/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, broberts said:

Can you wait that long? :classic_biggrin:

LOL that is why I have a few others until then😎 Getaway in November, two Carnivals in 2020 (each of my adult children are treating me to a cruise), and waiting to see what MSC will have for 2021 ( I hear there will be sailing to ALaska but not to be announced until November 2019. 

On 9/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, BirdTravels said:

Hawaii is a beautiful place to cruise. We do land vacations there every year and get excited as we drive by the port and see the POA there boarding passengers for another week in paradise. 

Congrats!  Have a great time!  

Will do! my DGD loved this cruise in 2018 and wanted to sail on her again. 

On 9/1/2019 at 4:58 PM, K_e_short said:

I did the same thing. I have a cruise booked August 2021.

Hopefully I can save up by the time the full amount is due 🙂

Yes I also took the 20% discount and was happy that I could get reduced airfare.

I passed on the reduced fare as we plan to spend a few days in Honolulu first and decided it would beeasiere to just go ahead and book air ourselves.

• 3 months later...

Haha this thread is trouble. It made me look at the NCL’s website and I booked Jan 3-14 2021 repositioning cruise on the Getaway. I had been looking at this cruise previously, but now the price was so good I couldn’t pass it up. Literally did it on my 15 minute coffee break at work. 🤣

This makes 3 NCL cruises I have booked and will take in less than a year (a 5 day on the Sky at the end of January , 7 day Alaska on the Bliss in September were already booked). We will see if my boss will approve it or not.

Consolation prize for Hawaii cruising - no global warming melting glaciers - but the Surf will be up maybe to

your hotel door step.

24 minutes ago, Von & John said:

@lepidoptera

where does the Getaway Repo Cruise?

About that GETAWAY Repo Cruise: Nothing Pacific related - TA Mediterranean ?

Maybe was thinking about the seasonal JEWEL Repo from USA/Canada to Australia New Zealand ?