New places, new spaces 2021/22??

tvlgoddess

Anyone have any insight on what the “New Places, New Spaces 2021/22” Is?

Is was on the CC newsletter....

Get ready for New Places, New Spaces for the 2021/22 sailing season. We’re about to launch our newest sailings, this year with a twist. Previously, we would roll out new sailings destination by destination, over the span of several weeks. This year, all destinations will launch at the same time, on December 12. Captain’s Club members will get a week-long preview starting Dec 4th—accompanied by a special offer. We’ve added some new ports-of-call, along with a new stop on our Alaska Cruisetours. We’ve moved some ships around, some are getting new home ports, and Celebrity Apex will be joining the fleet. Check your email for the official announcement on December 4th.

What  are folks thinking of booking for the next cycle?

I think by doing one rollout date for all the itins,  the phones and website may be overwhelmed. Hope someone  at X thought about that.....

On 12/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, tvlgoddess said:

Anyone have any insight on what the “New Places, New Spaces 2021/22” Is?

Is was on the CC newsletter....

Get ready for New Places, New Spaces for the 2021/22 sailing season. We’re about to launch our newest sailings, this year with a twist. Previously, we would roll out new sailings destination by destination, over the span of several weeks. This year, all destinations will launch at the same time, on December 12. Captain’s Club members will get a week-long preview starting Dec 4th—accompanied by a special offer. We’ve added some new ports-of-call, along with a new stop on our Alaska Cruisetours. We’ve moved some ships around, some are getting new home ports, and Celebrity Apex will be joining the fleet. Check your email for the official announcement on December 4th.

Looks like 3/4 nights out of Los Angeles  for the summer 2021 and 2022  Maybe a return to the Mexican Riviera 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:01 PM, wl2cruise said:

Looks like 3/4 nights out of Los Angeles  for the summer 2021 and 2022  Maybe a return to the Mexican Riviera 

Where did you see this? In 2021, the Millennium is doing a Pacific coastal from Vancouver to LA then a California Costal from LA to LA including Ensenada before doing Panama Canal cruises then based in The Caribbean. 

On 12/2/2019 at 4:02 PM, hcat said:

Thanks for this  info.

I was wondering  how we'd find out about the  Cap Club Preview.  We aren't seeking  anything exotic but Connie from Tampa.....can't wait!

We booked two from Tampa!  January and March!

I received this email yesterday. Very disappointed with the pricing. We usually do a Caribbean cruise every January but the 2022 prices are very high with no perks attached. Basically the same price, same ship ( Equinox ) as our 2021 booking where we got drinks package,gratuities & $500 OBC. Not impressed at all ! 

18 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

Thanks, the link worked but the pricing was the same.  New Places, New Spaces, Same Prices 😉

Edited by ipeeinthepool

28 minutes ago, riredsox said:

We booked two from Tampa!  January and March!

Which ones did you book.

We have one  on Connie already for Jan 2021..only saw 3 choices..one we are booked on, and 2 other long itins..have done both before.  Was hoping for a shorter W Carib to fit our  time frames. 

Edited by hcat

Still considering  booking a Western  Carib on APEX for Jan 2022, but need to calculate pricing between Non refundable and refundable and perks.. Kind of confusing,

Do you only lose an actual $100 pp  if cancelliing a non ref...or do you also have to use up a cruuse line credit as well?

8 minutes ago, hcat said:

Still considering  booking a Western  Carib on APEX for Jan 2022, but need to calculate pricing between Non refundable and refundable and perks.. Kind of confusing,

Do you only lose an actual $100 pp  if cancelling a non ref...or do you also have to use up a cruise line credit as well?

I am no expert because I haven't done it yet. But we were told we would lose the 100pp to change the booking or cancel. They didn't say we had to cancel and rebook, so I assume the client keeps obc and promotions. My optimistic husband signed us up for two non refundable cruises on while on the Edge. Something I probably would not have done as our work schedule is constantly changing and rates move so much in a year. But I see the advantage to feeling locked in too. If I find a cruise I like better, I suppose I will just consider the loss of 200. as the cost of getting a better deal or better price elsewhere.

26 minutes ago, hcat said:

Do you only lose an actual $100 pp  if cancelliing a non ref...or do you also have to use up a cruuse line credit as well?

Check out this posting from vtcruising two years ago.  It details the non refundable terms and conditions: