Coco Beach Club on Cococay

18 minutes ago, brookmill18 said:

What is the current cancellation policy for the water park? Wondering if it will be the same for the Beach Club? We have beach club booked for a summer cruise and DD may decide to skip it to be with friends--just trying to get a sense of how much time she has to decide.

From the Cruise Planner: "Perfect Day at Cococay activities can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival at Perfect Day at CocoCay without penalty."

Should apply to both water park and beach club. 

13 hours ago, chiguypaul said:

I know...I know... it's not open yet. But has anyone heard any new rumors about what the full day pass will offer or provide above and beyond what's on the RCL site? Any rumors on how many passes they'll make available in a day?

Hi! I've been reading up on this and it seems like this will be a pretty awesome spot on CocoCay. Kinda reminds me of Vibe on NCL where you have an exclusive area except Vibe is on the ship. According to the site, the passes are limited. Definitely sounds like it will be a beautiful spot though! 

They are sold out online for the cruise that is stopping there the day it opens*. (Symphony) (*reportedly opens...)

I was told to hit up excursions desk first thing when you get on boat to see if we can score a few tickets to it...

If successful, I will post back...

• Like 1

I will be there in two weeks along with 5 friends.  Our price was $70.99 for three of us and three more booked two days later at $75.99.  

Rita

(Sorry. didn't see my husband was logged in, but he's not going, this is a "ladies only" cruise😁

Edited by negc

12 hours ago, chiguypaul said:

wonder if this includes those who have the cabanas or if this number is for day passes. 

Should be inclusive as the cabana price includes the day passes for up to 8 people. They would need to consider the capacity of the pool / food venue for people in the cabanas. 

• Clarea changed the title to Coco Beach Club Menu?

I joke (a little) when I say I think a better question is whether there is a building with an occupancy permit approved yet!   😜. (Okay - maybe there is - I haven’t looked at pictures and such in a week or two)... but I have not seen any indication that a menu exists yet...

9 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

What's the deal?  They had better get with it.  I have a reservation for June.

6 hours ago, LorraineP said:

I have one for end of May  

Early April here, but I am not too worried, that actually looks pretty good compared to the last pictures I saw. 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, A&L_Ont said:

This pic was from yesterday. Things are moving, but quick enough?  Time will tell. 

DD3D407F-4663-4D42-8302-8F2C08EC7358.thumb.jpeg.22709c6a89c2db636e2d461537b9a499.jpeg

Are those cabanas worth $1600+ with no clubhouse and associated ammenities/food?

BTW, the balloon was grounded the day after that picture was taken 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

Fortunately I’m not going until November. The beach cabanas were at $900 the other day, but back up to $1700 again today. 

The mock-up pictures show some kind of beach beds as well, but they aren’t showing up on my cruise planner yet.