⭐Live Allure TA 🚢 March 1, 2020 - Time to rub the lamp 🧞

John&LaLa

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I understand you are re routed to Miami. 

Yes. Our captain keeps reminding us that we have 0 people ill on board. I expect all will be well when we get there. Now that I’ve heard from the boarding facility that has Jana, I’m enjoying the extra days.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Yes. Our captain keeps reminding us that we have 0 people ill on board. I expect all will be well when we get there. Now that I’ve heard from the boarding facility that has Jana, I’m enjoying the extra days.  

We had no illness onboard either, from what I understand.  However, a ton of people got off in Malaga on day 11, so we were exposed in a potentially active area.

Enjoy the day at sea. Washy, washy, washy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

A couple of thoughts. Allure is so big she needs two terminals to load/unload. Much different than Freedom. Plus she hasn't been there in 5 years. 

I would rather of hung out in the cabin than wait in line. If we had waited another 45 minutes. That may have been possible. And before anyone says they needed the cabin for the next guest,  that wasn't the case. Obviously other STAR guests hadn't left yet.

I would be curious to know how the Suites/Pinnacle walk off was on this cruise?  Maybe they had issues too. I never get to sleep in on disembarkation day. She is always in a hurry. Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I would be curious to know how the Suites/Pinnacle walk off was on this cruise?  Maybe they had issues too. I never get to sleep in on disembarkation day. She is always in a hurry. Lol

Neither do I as I always feel the need to be on deck and watch us pull into port.🙂

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That's me as well

Edited by molly361
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I'm sure of all the cruises you have been on you have had some great moments and some not so great moments. Hopefully some day on a future cruise you will be in bar having a beer and tell someone, "Remember that covid-19 thing? Let me tell you a story......."

How about a meme

FB_IMG_1584379724814.jpg.dac39400b73995ff3883b0796ea5e92d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

Pinnacle picture was not well attended.

We are behind the Master and the HD. 

20200316_131948.thumb.jpg.5ff2ae20cd197b1e086e5947ea19c03f.jpg

Didn't plan to be, I just wanted a chair in the sun. Not a fan of the pose, but they changed their mind and gave it to us for free after all

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, davekathy said:

John...thanks for taking us along on your cruise. 🍻

Not over yet, still need to discuss Hotel and Barcelona, the airports, the incident, and arrival in Miami.  Then an overview of STAR.

May mix in some of my favorite pictures not seen yet.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not over yet, still need to discuss Hotel and Barcelona, the airports, the incident, and arrival in Miami.  Then an overview of STAR.

May mix in some of my favorite pictures not seen yet.

we will be waiting.  I am glad I cancelled my vision out of Barcelona on May 8th as no flights will go to Barcelona on AA up and including May 6th.  guess I might just get all of my money back instead of voucher.

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Can you make this thread last about 60 days? We need a stress reliever.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Can you make this thread last about 60 days? We need a stress reliever.

I do have 1900+ pictures between the phone and the camera. Most are junk, though. A few gems every now and then, but they are hard to find. I'm really bad about delering stuff.

Not sure what Pat and Laura have

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I see you two!!!  How many gripes would have been had they charged or required use of your P free photo?

Probably a lot, its human nature. We were actually going to get it regardless. Was pleased when clerk said they were being delivered.

BTW, that picture was captured using the new scan feature on my S9+

It was added with the last update. Works pretty good.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1