Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

59 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

So far, so good. Haven't been able to start radiation treatment. TRying to figgure out what is going on.

Thanks for the update. Hoping everything goes smoothly when you start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Every time we have eaten there we didn’t have to wait long at all for the food. It is made to order but it always comes out hot. Key is to get there early enough before everyone else decides to have breakfast there.

Are we talking about the same thing?  @Arzeena is talking about going to 150CP for dinner tonight?

Does it take that long to get dinner there you have to worry about the breakfast crowd coming into 150CP the next morning?😲

If so maybe @Arzeena better bring her jammies  to 150CP to dinner too. 🤣

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Are we talking about the same thing?  @Arzeena is talking about going to 150CP for dinner tonight?

I thought she was talking about Johnny Rockets. We’re you referring to CP 150? Either way we have not experienced delays in CP 150. Matter of fact last two cruises CP 150 was dead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evidently, I won the lottery.  

Not the money one, but I received an invitation from the census bureau to fill out the American Community Survey.  What a long, and prying survey.  

In true government form, the program crashed when I was reviewing all my answers before submitting.  I will have to log in later to see if my answers were saved. 

Anyone else lucky enough to get one?

8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Does it take that long to get dinner there you have to worry about the breakfast crowd coming into 150CP the next morning?😲

If so maybe @Arzeena better bring her jammies  to 150CP to dinner too. 🤣

I was talking about Johnny Rocket's breakfast and so was Greg.

150 is tonight, so will post about it later. Internet permitting.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I was talking about Johnny Rocket's breakfast and so was Greg.

150 is tonight, so will post about it later. Internet permitting.

My reply in your Post #101158 was about your upcoming dinner tonight at 150 CP, mine had nothing to do with Johnny Rockets.

25 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Evidently, I won the lottery.  

Not the money one, but I received an invitation from the census bureau to fill out the American Community Survey.  What a long, and prying survey.  

In true government form, the program crashed when I was reviewing all my answers before submitting.  I will have to log in later to see if my answers were saved. 

Anyone else lucky enough to get one?

I received the Community Survey a couple of years ago. This year they sent a (thankfully) shorter one about education and student debt. They mentioned sending another one next year as a follow up. The Community Survey is very long and you're right, rather intrusive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harryfat1 said:

20230807_102538.thumb.jpg.09cc33e9fc044d964bf27443f1f8e5ac.jpg

20230807_102731.thumb.jpg.98b904eeaebc5bf7890c895e637b43f2.jpg

20230807_103008.thumb.jpg.b81b71011581e89cf0527536c81a8226.jpg

Why is San Pedro like this?? We experienced it for the first time on our Princess cruise last March. There is a port building there (the one they showed occasionally on the Love Boat), but a Celebrity ship was docked by it. We had to use the tents. And some of them were looking old and pretty rough, and wet inside because it had been raining. Why can't they build a second building there?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Why is San Pedro like this?? We experienced it for the first time on our Princess cruise last March. There is a port building there (the one they showed occasionally on the Love Boat), but a Celebrity ship was docked by it. We had to use the tents. And some of them were looking old and pretty rough, and wet inside because it had been raining. Why can't they build a second building there?

Probably figure not enough cruise ships from one cruiseline sails from there. So  who is to pay for that one building?

Wasn't it not to long no Royal Caribbean ships sailed from San Pedro?

Royal is not going to put money into that port because they might be pulling their ship(s) from there and not sailing from there in the future. That is why they use tents.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Keksie said:

Ugh I am not looking forward to today.  It will be an almost double shift at the refuge.  Second baby squirrel season is in full force.  The baby board is full with most of them needing feeding every 2 hours.  Our interns leave a lot to be desired and most of the long term volunteers who have a good  work ethic are not in town for various reasons.  Sigh.

If I lived closer I would volunteer instantly! When we fostered squirrel they had to be fed every two hours.

Edited by ownedbypets
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

So excited you will be Diamond for Bella 2. Bella 1 was our first Diamond cruise.

Yes the JR breakfasts are free. But get there early as they tend to get crowded.

The scramblers are basically different things all mixed together in a bowl. Usually eggs, sausage, cheese and potatoes.

IMG_9088.thumb.jpeg.be19c88ac3368d069c4c5ccb2d540fc0.jpeg

One of these days we’ll get there. We always forget about it. Do the smaller ships (Jewel) have a JR.

5 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Dentist is due to return from vacation tomorrow.  First available appointment is a week from today, Monday.  I can live with this for the time being but will call my regular out of network dentist if it flairs up.  I know he'll see me immediately. 

Can they put you on a waiting list if anyone cancels?

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Every time we have eaten there we didn’t have to wait long at all for the food. It is made to order but it always comes out hot. Key is to get there early enough before everyone else decides to have breakfast there.

What time do you call early? I could still be getting my beauty rest. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

One of these days we’ll get there. We always forget about it. Do the smaller ships (Jewel) have a JR.

Can they put you on a waiting list if anyone cancels?

What time do you call early? I could still be getting my beauty rest. 🤣

It's only JR on Oasis class ships that offer breakfast.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Is this where Royal sails out of in Los Angeles? We will be sailing for the first time out of LA next year. That does not look very good.

• Like 2