Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea

Helen, hope you'll have a lovely celebration, many happy returns and --

image.thumb.jpeg.9307ef36664e5a2c9cc6036eb9f2adc3.jpeg

Thank you, Dani!  I say you have amazing memory.  Did your DH paint this beautiful picture?

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Happy Birthday Helen🎉

Thank you, Marietta!

4 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea Helen, have a fabulous birthday.  May all your birthday wishes come true!

Thank you, Bonnie!

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

+1

Thank you, Mark!

4 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea Have a wonderful birthday Helen!!🎂🍹

Thank you, Jennifer!

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea Happiest of Birthdays wished to you today. Cheers it's Helen's Day!!

Thank you, Greg!  Cheers!

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

For once I'm reading breaking events as they happen and not 3 days later where I feel its strange to comment.

Happy birthday! @FromSea2ShiningSea

and belated birthday wishes to all those that I missed.

Thank you, Ken!

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I second that comment. Baseball has been consuming our lives lately.  

Happy Birthday @FromSea2ShiningSea.🎂

Thank you, Andrew!

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Happy Birthday from us too.

Thank you, Arzeena!  Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Helen @FromSea2ShiningSea.

Happy birthday.

helen-4.gif

Thank you, Graham, and for the pretty card.

10 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

From me too

Thank you, Lenny!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s been a really lovely day so far today.  Had an orthodontist appointment and they got this birthday balloon for me.  It was very nice of them.

IMG_6775.thumb.jpeg.922ba5215bdcb787bfee6b5c27d26811.jpeg

Got my free scoop of ice cream for my birthday.  That’s Coconut Pineapple flavor.

IMG_6777.thumb.jpeg.7fad3427031b87bc567191f8f1beff5e.jpeg

My nephew from New York drove out here on a road trip with his two daughters.  We will meet up with them, my mom and all our families for dinner tonight.  They will drive to Seattle this weekend and meet up with his DW (who will fly out from NY) and all their families to go on an Alaskan cruise.  After the cruise, he will drive back to New York with his girls.  So, it will be nice to see them tonight and hear about their road adventure.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

It’s been a really lovely day so far today.  Had an orthodontist appointment and they got this birthday balloon for me.  It was very nice of them.

IMG_6775.thumb.jpeg.922ba5215bdcb787bfee6b5c27d26811.jpeg

Got my free scoop of ice cream for my birthday.  That’s Coconut Pineapple flavor.

IMG_6777.thumb.jpeg.7fad3427031b87bc567191f8f1beff5e.jpeg

My nephew from New York drove out here on a road trip with his two daughters.  We will meet up with them, my mom and all our families for dinner tonight.  They will drive to Seattle this weekend and meet up with his DW (who will fly out from NY) and all their families to go on an Alaskan cruise.  After the cruise, he will drive back to New York with his girls.  So, it will be nice to see them tonight and hear about their road adventure.

Sounds like a lovely day so far & will only get better.

Enjoy, Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Look like they are holding on & possibly swaying.

Rough seas or did they start the celebrations early? 😁

Lol!

They were doing a photo shoot. The photo team was directing them.

This ship is super smooth and we have been blessed with calm seas.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Captain Jason rocks.

20 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I just finally caught up, I totally respect Jason for how he handled everything.  Aesha has been awesome in the way she handled everything too.

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I recorded, will probably watch tonight.

I watched Below Deck this afternoon on Peacock.  For now, I will just say, Wow.  

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How does that work?Once she gets a certain age does she lose the Pinnacle status?

I think she's Pinnacle for life.  I'm pretty sure that you keep your existing status when you reach that age (18?, 21?) but you also separately have the actual number of points that you've earned from sailings that you were on.  If you want to get to the next level, you need to earn all of those points on your own.  As an example, our daughters are both Diamond through us, but have fewer than Diamond level points.  They'd need to earn enough points on their own now just to get to Diamond, and then more to get to D+.  Since there's nothing above Pinnacle, that little girl is already maxed out, no matter how many points she actually earned from sailing.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I read about weather event. Hope all is good with you, lucky Nanna, Marietta, and others in the area.

Thank you, Arzeena!  We were expecting quite the storm, after our grandson's father called from Pa. telling us this awful storm he was experiencing was headed our way.  We had lots of lightening, thunder, heavy rain for a little while, and were prepared with lanterns for when we lost electric.  We lucked out, once again.  My daughter keeps saying we are in a weather bubble, and she just may be right.

9 hours ago, Keksie said:

Five years ago we were on our Alaskan cruise tour.  I think it was my favorite cruise.

img_1_1691498103298.jpg.98bff50f91fd8823393ae5ac21743a31.jpg

What a great picture!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

How does that work?Once she gets a certain age does she lose the Pinnacle status?

If she's actually Pinnacle she is there because she has 700+ points on her own.  The only person you can share Pinnacle status with is your partner, your kids can only share up to D+

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I think she's Pinnacle for life.  I'm pretty sure that you keep your existing status when you reach that age (18?, 21?) but you also separately have the actual number of points that you've earned from sailings that you were on.  If you want to get to the next level, you need to earn all of those points on your own.  As an example, our daughters are both Diamond through us, but have fewer than Diamond level points.  They'd need to earn enough points on their own now just to get to Diamond, and then more to get to D+.  Since there's nothing above Pinnacle, that little girl is already maxed out, no matter how many points she actually earned from sailing.

Pinnacle status can only be shared with your partner and not your kids so if she is Pinnacle she is there because she has 700 points on her own. Kids only can go as high as D+ on shared status.