Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Mulching mower?

Too many leaves to mulch and leave on the lawn, but they do get mulched and bagged to reduce the number.  I think I need to cut more trees, but they keep the place cool in the summer. 

IMG_7476.thumb.jpeg.9978f0d72248f2542760793330bf0d54.jpeg

And these are left after taking out 40 trees since I have lived here. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I hope he starts feeling better soon.  I wish you guys could cruise again. Odyssey is coming to Bayonne soon and would have loved to see you guys again.  DH is traveling for work almost weekly, so we shall see if I just have to meet him in NJ for our upcoming cruise lol

Our friends booked Odyssey for December 1st.  We considered it but I worry about being on a ship with him.  Atlantic City seems to take a lot out of him so I don’t know how he will do.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Our friends booked Odyssey for December 1st.  We considered it but I worry about being on a ship with him.  Atlantic City seems to take a lot out of him so I don’t know how he will do.

Ah, Marietta.  I am so sorry.  I know how you love doing both Atlantic City and cruising.  I gave up my dream of doing a Transatlantic, ever since Jim's emergency on our NE/Canada cruise.  😔

• Like 9

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

It’s just the usual around here.  Charlie hasn’t been feeling well for the past week.  Thanks for noticing!!!

Hugs for Charlie and double dose for you. 🥰

How is the naughty Puppy?

• Like 2

Do you think he could rest more on a ship than in Atlantic City?

I'm sorry to hear that he continues to feel unwell.   These guys are extra special and we are very lucky to have them with us.    I so very thankful that Eric was blessed with his transplant and he is still with us.   

But they do have their issues on a regular basis.    His orthostatic issues have been ongoing and there is no real solution.   They have played with his meds so many times and have never really found a perfect "balance".    If he sits too long then it's a problem, if he has to stand in a slow moving long line that's a problem, etc. etc.     We want to travel Europe but I'm not sure he could do the long 8 or 9 hour flights anymore.    I don't know I go....I just go with the flow and happy he is still here with us.    

If he agreed to a cruise, would he agree to a scooter?    

I'm thinking of renting one for Eric for our next cruise.   He doesn't need one everyday but just to have it for days he would be doing a lot of walking or isn't feeling that great would definitely help.   I rented one for that Oasis cruise (after his coccyx injury) and he seemed to be happy to have somedays.   

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, NHProud said:

Probably self-editing after the deadline as there was nothing objectionable.  

Are you going to watch the movie Conclave ?  There might be scenes filmed in Italy 😇

What is it going to be Streaming on?  Has it begun?

51 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is a mild 55°F here at 05.53am.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all have an enjoyable day today.

Thank you, belated happy birthday, and I’m going to bed..🙀😹

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We’re on Freedom now, it’s one of our favorite ships. We flew into Fort Lauderdale Saturday. We stayed at the Embassy Suites, the room had been renovated and was nice. We went to Gilbert’s for dinner and they have added new items since the last time we went. I had the mahi sandwich and it was delicious. A huge piece of fish and grilled just right. It was so good I didn’t bother to eat the fries! 
We’re at Coco Cay today - overcast but a nice temperature and a breeze.

The only glitch was our luggage. One arrived at 1:30 and the other at 8:30! I was beginning to panic. We always pack half of our clothes in each bag, so we had some clothes but Dave’s toiletries were in the late bag. After 50 years I’ll share almost everything but not my toothbrush!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, ATG said:

We’re on Freedom now, it’s one of our favorite ships. We flew into Fort Lauderdale Saturday. We stayed at the Embassy Suites, the room had been renovated and was nice. We went to Gilbert’s for dinner and they have added new items since the last time we went. I had the mahi sandwich and it was delicious. A huge piece of fish and grilled just right. It was so good I didn’t bother to eat the fries! 
We’re at Coco Cay today - overcast but a nice temperature and a breeze.

The only glitch was our luggage. One arrived at 1:30 and the other at 8:30! I was beginning to panic. We always pack half of our clothes in each bag, so we had some clothes but Dave’s toiletries were in the late bag. After 50 years I’ll share almost everything but not my toothbrush!

I hope the ship is in good shape. I haven't been aboard Freedom in awhile and have it booked for this coming March. What is your itinerary? Hope you have a great time.

My past two cruises on Odyssey the luggage was at the cabin door when cabins opened up for guests.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thread is not coming up in contents I posted in.🤔

Now it does since I made this post.

CC is more glitchy than ever these days.  I picture someone (their IT) having to beat on the top of an old server to keep it going most days. 🤭  

• Haha 7