Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

A friend of mine who I have known since 1947 relocated from NY to San Diego 50 years ago.I have been there many times and love the city.

I have about 60 military friends who once lived in San Diego. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Most folks seem to get it. 😉

I was going to post a sarcastic reply but than thought better of it. Cause, you know, sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well into the written word.

But than I realized it was you I was replying to so.....

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble  opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say. Thank you.

Absolutely having nothing to say has never stopped people from talking a lot. 🤣🤣🤣

=====> Disclaimer: This post is not directed at an one person.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I don't think I have 60 friends, military or otherwise, past or present.  I do have a lot of acquaintances though.  I think one of them visited San Diego once. 😉

I need to get out more. lol

• Like 6

I’ve got absolutely nothing to say either today.  All I have is this!

5E329B1C-BD5E-47B3-BDF1-65C2716AB014.thumb.jpeg.48b51d841271bce90e83ebcf741542e7.jpeg

But a picture is worth a thousand words, or Every picture tells a story, don’t it?  Or something like that!

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Actually, to be sincerely honest in my humble  opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say. Thank you.

You say nothing so eloquently.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I loved Aruba.  I think our cruise on Odyssey back in Feb that stopped in Aruba and Curaçao has my favorite cruise ever. I'm envious of your extended trip.

I'm loving every minute of it so far!

Had rain this morning, but sunny/partly cloudy this afternoon for a lazy sea day.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

What's next?

I love Klein Bonaire.

Tomorrow's another lazy sea day, then Sunday is TAD. 

Next week's cruise is a 6-day going to Coco Cay, Labadee, and Falmouth.  Falmouth is a "sea day" (stay on the ship) for me.  

Then lather, rinse, repeat -- twice.  I'm doing this same 8-day and then the 6-day again. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, brillohead said:

In Aruba I did Eagle Beach.  Curacao was Mambo Beach, and Bonaire was Klein Bonaire.

Eagle Beach is where we are going.   Did you enjoy it?  We plan to take the bus.

One week to go and we still haven't figured out what to do in Curacao.   How did you get to Mambo Beach.   How did you like it.

42 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Tomorrow's another lazy sea day, then Sunday is TAD. 

Next week's cruise is a 6-day going to Coco Cay, Labadee, and Falmouth.  Falmouth is a "sea day" (stay on the ship) for me.  

Then lather, rinse, repeat -- twice.  I'm doing this same 8-day and then the 6-day again. 

Wow, we are just going to miss each other.   When you repeat the 8 day we start ours on Allure.   On the 5th day you will be in Curacao and we will be in Aruba.  6th day you are in Aruba while we are in Curacao.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I’ve got absolutely nothing to say either today.  All I have is this!

5E329B1C-BD5E-47B3-BDF1-65C2716AB014.thumb.jpeg.48b51d841271bce90e83ebcf741542e7.jpeg

But a picture is worth a thousand words, or Every picture tells a story, don’t it?  Or something like that!

Our view a few days ago.  Leaves are just starting to change but it's been very damp.

20221006_065200.thumb.jpg.48d8f84959b083cf947a1e5b3a80796f.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I’ll bet most of us could go into other houses and tell if they have pets. Most of us have towels, blankets, etc on the furniture. That cover looks like it was made for the couch. We use the cheap Royal amenity towels. When someone comes over unexpectedly it’s a rush to take them off. 😆  Thank goodness it’s rare to get unexpected guests.

So true, I have living room furniture with similar covers used on that sofa but furniture in family room has bed sheets and throw blankets.  Then I have royal towel on chaise lounger in bedroom.   I'm at the point that it depends on who is coming over if I remove them.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I don't think I have 60 friends, military or otherwise, past or present.  I do have a lot of acquaintances though.  I think one of them visited San Diego once. 😉

I need to get out more. lol

I also do not have 60 friends .I am in contact with many people that I knew in the schools I attended and the places where I worked but I would not classify them all as friends

• Like 3