Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 hours ago, Coralc said:

Thank you Etta. He is kind of an ill-mannered cat. His previous name, given by my mom, was Bad Boy. And he used to be on Paxil, when she had him. Poor Bobby. He is not doing very well. Frequent flyer to the vet. 

But I appreciate your lovely sentiment. ☺️Thank you. 

😪  sorry to hear Bobby is not doing well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I put her toys in and when I went back into the room everyone of the toys were out of the carrier. I foresee another battle of the wills starting up.😐

Jade is certainly letting you know who the "real" boss in this household!  Oh boy!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Enjoying our last day at sea until we reach Cape Liberty.  It is still a foggy morning and have to catch the sun when it appears for a few seconds before being covered by the fog.  

IMG_3719.thumb.jpeg.5ca55e31ae24ff75fc1aeb8c475525cc.jpeg

IMG_3720.thumb.jpeg.a7aab5d65125051ee4c02dca0d25d70a.jpeg

Beautiful, Helen!  the first picture looks like an eye!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Plenty of sunshine on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland today ☀️31CD45F8-840B-40DD-8118-D309F7C79E98.thumb.jpeg.83b5fb74d96cbfad0a35c979892cd132.jpeg

D5039B56-CCC6-4C73-BF7F-26C10C83BE4C.thumb.jpeg.7250e2b9ae6ff77884b08db771c97362.jpeg

DCE78D13-DCCA-487D-9D82-6040180C7043.thumb.jpeg.a9e370533ae1e16ac37b17da25383204.jpeg

Gorgeous, aussie!  Enjoy your beautiful vacation!

10 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Patti, I’m so sorry about Bobbie.  Been there, done that and it is so hard.  Chin scratches to Bobbie and hugs to you.

@Coralc  I too am sorry about Bobby.  It is never easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

We have been adjusting to the quiet in our house, since our grandson went back to California and back to school.   One of the things he got for his birthday is a new iPhone.  It is nice, because he will call us or FaceTime us a couple times a week after he gets home from school.

I finished up a photo book of our summer, and he should get it this week.   Keeping our Summer of Fun theme, this is the cover of the book.

IMG_6307.thumb.jpeg.52164fb07c5688104317b19dd62fa867.jpeg

Mark, you are not only a fun grandparent, but such a thoughtful one, as well.  He is going to love his new book, full of all of the loving and wonderful memories that you all have made together, once again, this Summer!❤️

• Like 7

On 9/10/2023 at 10:50 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

While they were hear we celebrated Kenzie's birthday 🎂 which was actually today.

I'm not looking for any belated birthday wishes or anything but just wanted to say that I'm honored to share a birthday with the adorable Kenzie.  (Sept 10th, right?)

I've been mostly off-line the past week & trying to skim thru 17,000 new posts "liking" them & then going back to reply.

• Like 14

For the first time everrrr, when I signed up for voom on board, it gave me a discounted price. Said $$ is cost, your discount coupon is $$. Applied when purchased. I believe it was diamond plus discount "coupon".

$44 for 4 days. $11 per day. So it worked out cheaper than buying it on CP, which never went below $17. Now I am wondering if to buy it on board for other cruises. Will have to keep checking.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yesterday I checked the price of internet for an up coming cruise. Today I get an email for a big sale. The price went from $20.99 yesterday to 19.99 today.🙄

Every little bit helps , you can use it on bandages for your vet visit 😁😁

• Haha 17

18 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

For the first time everrrr, when I signed up for voom on board, it gave me a discounted price. Said $$ is cost, your discount coupon is $$. Applied when purchased. I believe it was diamond plus discount "coupon".

$44 for 4 days. $11 per day. So it worked out cheaper than buying it on CP, which never went below $17. Now I am wondering if to buy it on board for other cruises. Will have to keep checking.

$11 per day is a good price. The D+ discount gives you two free days. So I compare the CP price to the on board price minus two days. Also, since I can typically get away with using cellular upon boarding until an hour or so after sail a way, sometimes I wait until after midnight to buy so I don't pay for the first day so I end up paying for the length of the cruise minus 3 days.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

$11 per day is a good price. The D+ discount gives you two free days. So I compare the CP price to the on board price minus two days. Also, since I can typically get away with using cellular upon boarding until an hour or so after sail a way, sometimes I wait until after midnight to buy so I don't pay for the first day so I end up paying for the length of the cruise minus 3 days.

You beat me to that comparison.  We do the same, unless there is a really good Black Friday sale.  Our CP sale today went down to $18.99 per day.  Will have to see if there are actually any sales for Black Friday. 

I do have a lot of OBC to use, so that will probably see some of it as well as grats. 

• Like 4

On 9/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, bobmacliberty said:

The DJ was incredible and the most important thing that my daughter wanted...a light up dance floor...was the hit of the night.  There were a few slower dances, but it was pretty much non-stop dancing for 3+ hours. 

I've always said the key to a successful wedding reception, or as I like to all it the first after-party,  is a good DJ/Band and music & dancing.  I honestly can't remember if a certain wedding had good food or not but I can always remember if it had a fun party atmosphere or if it was somewhat boring.  And it sounds like your daughters wedding was a huge success all around - the party, the venue, the friends, etc.

And no doubt that the father-daughter dance was a hit.  Even though you posted one still picture, the love, pride and respect you have for each other shines through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 7:40 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Took trolley to Ybor city and walked around for a bit.

Was empty but it is Monday.   Our friends say some people think it has a bourbon street vibe, New Orleans. 

I was in Ybor City once on a weekend night and it most certainly has a Bourbon Street vibe.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I'm not looking for any belated birthday wishes or anything but just wanted to say that I'm honored to share a birthday with the adorable Kenzie.  (Sept 10th, right?)

I've been mostly off-line the past week & trying to skim thru 17,000 new posts "liking" them & then going back to reply.

Yes, it was September 10th.  Happy Birthday!

It's sometimes hard for me to figure out the dates.  It seems like we rarely celebrate them on the actual date.  We go with convenience.   The funny thing though we celebrated Saturday the 9th and then we all ate at our house Sunday the 10th.   No complaints though, we were all together 2 days.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Glad to see you here.Belated Happy Birthday to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1