Where should you be today?

VMax1700

Jamestown, St. Helena in the Atlantic Ocean.  We were there in 2013 and were looking forward to going again. 

https://lindavesadventures.com/2013/04/22/april-15-2013-jamestown-st-helena/

Linda R.

.....who will remove her trip counter once May 12th comes (when we were supposed to be home).

Edited by cruzingnut

We would have embarked yesterday out of San Diego to reposition up to Vancouver......by by Alaska season.....I was to retire April 17th....by by retirement......we have two weddings supposed to happen this year......lesson...."we plan, God laughs"........

• Like 1

Temporarily, I feel much better today than I should be.  Just about now (9AM Eastern time) I should be starting a colonoscopy.  I know I will need to pay the piper for it later, but for now I am relieved to be home.

Roy

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Temporarily, I feel much better today than I should be.  Just about now (9AM Eastern time) I should be starting a colonoscopy.  I know I will need to pay the piper for it later, but for now I am relieved to be home.

Roy

🤞

Stay well.

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

In Malaga after having transisted the Straits during the night.

Love Malaga!   Churros in the morning and boquerones in the afternoon.  Cafe con leche at only €1.25 per cup.

Today, Sunday 3rd May, we would have been in Montréal having completed our Zaandam Canada-New England cruise.  Then on Tuesday off to Amsterdam to board Nieuw Statendam next Sunday for a Baltics cruise, then home to Vancouver.

We've been reminding each other of where we would have been, throughout the past week or two.  Ahh well, there will be more cruises next year, and plenty to dream about.  Now off to watch some of our old cruise movies again!  🙂

In Kauai, beginning the last week of our cruise.  A morning tour and a second M&G in the afternoon for our 39-day cruise.  When that cruise was canceled we planned a drive to Yellowstone, we were to leave today for a week -- then the park closed...so staying home dreaming of future cruises and trips!