Where should you be today?

VMax1700

1 minute ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

This is precious!! I hope you can hug her soon! This puts things in perspective!!

Please stay safe and well !

Denise😊

Hugging anyone outside our bubble would be awesome and precious.  I'm a BIG hugger and really miss my friends and family  right now..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KarefreeKaren said:

Today, April 6th, I would be enjoying a sea day and my 70th birthday onboard the Koningsdam sailing from Buenos Aires enroute to Punta Arenas....missing that good ole Vitamin Sea so much! 

Happy Birthday KarefreeKaren!

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Hugging anyone outside our bubble would be awesome and precious.  I'm a BIG hugger and really miss my friends and family  right now..

😥 miss you and I miss hugging my precious daughter 

Denise😊😞

DH and I would have been boarding the Princess Star today for a Pacific Coastal Wine Cruise.  Ironically, it was paid in part with FCC from cancelled ports from another cruise.

Fortunately, we have plenty of wine in the house!  Hopefully, our next HAL cruise scheduled for August will sail.

Stay healthy!

• Like 1

I would be in Key West - land tour. Possibly Fort Zachary Taylor during the day.

Tonight we would continue the hunt for the best key lime pie of the tour.  Not as easy as it sounds - the winner changes every visit.

I would have just been packing and making sure I had all the tour confirmations lined up

We would have left next week and stayed in FLL for 3 days and then boarded to go to Europe for wonderful Madeira, a fantastic Flamenco show, our favourite restaurant in Malaga (truly a gastronomical experience) and on until we disembarked and flew to Santiago de Compostela.

Hopefully next year but I know next week will be painful. On my calendar and stroked out “dogs to Debbies’ and “flights”.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

I would still be in Key West. If the weather was good, at the beach. If not, perhaps Hemingway’s House, or the Little White House. And of course, continuing our hunt for the best Key lime pie of this visit.

Cat we love Key West! DH was there for 2 weeks on business and we stayed at the Double Tree. I would take their shuttle into town daily and walked all over and do the little train also! I found a restaurant called 

The Conch Republic Seafood restaurant!!

Right on the water! Great food. Now there was a small KeyLime our shop across from the restaurant and a man would be in a costume standing out front serving samples! I just can’t remember the name of the place, but a lot of people going in and out!👍 

You’ll be there soon!

Have a good day and also Bindi too!

Denise😊

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Cat we love Key West! DH was there for 2 weeks on business and we stayed at the Double Tree. I would take their shuttle into town daily and walked all over and do the little train also! I found a restaurant called 

The Conch Republic Seafood restaurant!!

Right on the water! Great food. Now there was a small KeyLime our shop across from the restaurant and a man would be in a costume standing out front serving samples! I just can’t remember the name of the place, but a lot of people going in and out!👍 

You’ll be there soon!

Have a good day and also Bindi too!

Denise😊

Probably Kermit's Key West Key Lime  Shoppe, I miss it too!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Now there was a small KeyLime our shop across from the restaurant and a man would be in a costume standing out front serving samples! I just can’t remember the name of the place, but a lot of people going in and out!👍 

Was it Kermits? 

Lol cat beat me to it! We went to Keys all the time!!

Edited by Seasick Sailor
  • Like 1