Where should you be today?

VMax1700

We would have been on the Noordam on its last voyage from Sydney to Vancouver as I understand it was to be redeployed to Asia after Sydney.  We'd have been somewhere around New Zealand.  I am sad because we've done quite a few cruises on this ship and I was looking forward to one more, plus going to Hawaii again and also meeting up with a cruise friend in Vancouver.

we would have boarded the Zaandam earlier today and we would have finished our embarkation lunch in the MDR about now.....instead we are shuttling off the grocery store with a face mask to wear.....And helping daughter figure out the unemployment claim process......

Oh well.....Thanks China......We shall sail again someday.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

we would have boarded the Zaandam earlier today and we would have finished our embarkation lunch in the MDR about now.....instead we are shuttling off the grocery store with a face mask to wear.....And helping daughter figure out the unemployment claim process......

Oh well.....Thanks China......We shall sail again someday.

We would be embarking the Veendam today for a 31 day transatlantic to the Baltics. I was so excited, since this also included Ireland and England.  This is sad for us, and many others.

I should be on Queen Mary 2 about midway across the Atlantic on the way home.  Instead, I'll be at the doctors office for my quarterly cancer shot a bit closer to the 90-day mark than originally expected.

Roy

44 minutes ago, gigianne said:

Looking forward to our dinner in the Pinnacle Dining room on the Zuiderdam, celebrating our anniversary with friends.🍾🥂🛳 

Happy Anniversary! 🥂

It doesn't matter what the number is, they are all significant! 

• Like 1

It was to be our first time in Honolulu and a bus tour of the island today with the Arizona and a luau tomorrow. Instead it's raining in the Pacific Northwest, we're home, and I have soup going in the Insta-Pot. Oh yes - we'd be celebrating my 67th birthday (it was the 9th), our 43rd wedding anniversary (also the 9th) and hubby's 80th birthday (coming up May 8). Darn virus!

• Like 2

We were supposed to celebrate ""Koningsdag"" - Kings birthday- on the Nieuw Statendam. Even in The Netherlands today  there are no celebrations, just a speech by the king on TV.  The advice still is stay at home.

royals.jpeg

Edited by Ine

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Today we would be arriving in the beautiful  port of Funchal Madeira and celebrating King’s Day onboard. 
I have to find my orange shirt to wear today.

And we would have been celebrating with you 😞