Where should you be today?

VMax1700

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Today, Friday, I would have been in Kinsale, Co. Cork, for a lunch get together with two posters (and spouses)  on CC who were due to sail on Rotterdam.  

So sorry we let you down.  Pat is bemoaning the lack of black pudding here!  We hope to get to Ireland next year, all being well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

So sorry we let you down.  Pat is bemoaning the lack of black pudding here!  We hope to get to Ireland next year, all being well.

Sorry you missed the visit.  It has been a miserable day here.  misty rain drifting along all day (soft day!)

Courtmac promises to wait for you! 

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Today, Friday, I would have been in Kinsale, Co. Cork, for a lunch get together with two posters (and spouses)  on CC who were due to sail on Rotterdam.  

Was looking forward with VictOrian to meet you @VMax1700 in Cork for lunch and hear all the stories from Patrick growing up in this area . Guess the weather is not nice today because it was sad that we were not able to get there .............

2 hours ago, sailingdutchy said:

Was looking forward with VictOrian to meet you @VMax1700 in Cork for lunch and hear all the stories from Patrick growing up in this area . Guess the weather is not nice today because it was sad that we were not able to get there .............

Likewise, @sailingdutchy.  You could say the sky is weeping for you!

9 hours ago, cruzingnut said:

World cruise, Maputo, Mozambique yesterday, Richards Bay, S. Africa today and Durban, S.A. tomorrow...  All hot places but I'm not missing that part; it's hot and humid here in S. Florida!

Linda R.

You did not miss much in Maputo.

I’d be on my way to Philadelphia airport to board my AA flight to FLL. Checking in to Enbassy suites for tonight and probably dinner at Kelly’s Landing. 
By the way , even though the flight was canceled, AA sent me a notification it’s time to check in for your flight😀

• Haha 1

We would be driving to Ft Lauderdale and overnighting before boarding the Zuiderdam tomorrow for a 26 day transatlantic and Greek Odyssey cruise. We will likely book the similar cruise on the Westerdam for next year. We are waiting to receive our refund for this years canceled cruise and to make sure that cruises are resumed.

2 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I’d be on my way to Philadelphia airport to board my AA flight to FLL. Checking in to Enbassy suites for tonight and probably dinner at Kelly’s Landing. 
By the way , even though the flight was canceled, AA sent me a notification it’s time to check in for your flight😀

According to AA my canceled by them flight just departed PhL and is scheduled to arrive FLL at 1:46 PM😂

8 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:
2 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

According to AA my canceled by them flight just departed PhL and is scheduled to arrive FLL at 1:46 PM😂

Hope they add the miles to your frequent flyer account!

• Haha 1

I should have been processing video and pictures from my Maasdam trip that should have ended Wednesday. (Likely I’d still be feeling the motion of the ocean that happily tends to linger several days post cruise.)

Instead, sewing masks for coworkers and our new mask ministry at church. 

14 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

I should have been processing video and pictures from my Maasdam trip that should have ended Wednesday. (Likely I’d still be feeling the motion of the ocean that happily tends to linger several days post cruise.)

Instead, sewing masks for coworkers and our new mask ministry at church. 

I think this is wonderful what you are doing for the church!

Drnise😊

We would have been embarking on the Zuiderdam today.

Instead, we’ll be doing a ‘land sailaway’ as we connect with some other roll call members by Zoom to commemorate the cruise that wasn’t and the plans that were unravelled. 😉 

• Like 5

Sigh😢 - we would have been boarding the Zuiderdam, looking forward to 26 wonderful days of cruising.  Instead, we will be joining some of our fellow cruisers at 4:15 for a zoom sail away and a toast to the cruise that never was.  😎️🛳❤️🥂🍾

• Like 5