Royal's Chairman & CEO Richard Fain - New Video

4 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

I heard two things that speak volumes on what's coming. "We have almost 0 new income, and the tourism industry will be one of the last to bounce back".

That's what I heard too. Cash is looking better than those FCC's now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

Would've been better if he was attached to a polygraph machine and asked:

Are you considering/thinking of filing bankruptcy?

Disclosure: Polygraph examinations are not acceptable in court.

We can make exceptions..this is CC.

Pretty soon, he is going to take his money and run.............next video will be from a Perfect Day Island, after that never see him again............ or he will be washing money laundering in the Ozarks!

Edited by Jimbo

2 minutes ago, ThirstyCruiser said:

Or embrace them fully and go for it. Those look like they got the potential for some might fine mutton chops.

I just used a #3 razor around my ears. Couldn't take it anymore.  By the end of this pandemic I'm sure to have a mullet. When business opens up again the line at the barber shops and salons will look like embarkation day.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

My dad had sideburns like that in the 70's. He needs to shave them off.

Did you ever consider that because of social distancing that barbers are nor readily available.  I need an haircut badly.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Did you ever consider that because of social distancing that barbers are nor readily available.  I need an haircut badly.

Yeah I need one so bad! Might be the worst part of having to stay home. Not worse than the sickness or death, that is not what I said. Worst part of staying home. I know some people misconstrue posts. 

16 hours ago, irzero said:

Not really. 

Just a rally to their TA's. Who right now arent earning any money. 

they have another 100 days minimum to get through yet lol

Interesting... the 100 day bit is only related to the USA. 

Just forget about the rest of the world because they don't count.

I believe Richard is taking no salary till this is over. I know he is already wealthy but he is doing something to help the situation. I always like Richard, I was always under the impression he was behind the push for mega ships like the Freedom class, Oasis class. I love mega ships, don't hate me but I love mega ships.

1 minute ago, JAMESCC said:

I love mega ships, don't hate me but I love mega ships.

I like the mega ships too. Apparently plenty of other people do too since the ships are usually packed.  Why would anyone hate you for saying it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I like the mega ships too. Apparently plenty of other people do too since the ships are usually packed.  Why would anyone hate you for saying it?

Well it seems lately there is a little backlash against the "mega ships" with what is going on and there are older, traditional cruisers that prefer the small ships. It was mostly a joke though because there is some backlash against the big ships sometimes. 

3 hours ago, nelblu said:

Yes, Everyone owns a razor. Over the years I have had a variety of facial hair that I kept in shape at home. Sideburns are easy to maintain at home.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Yes, Everyone owns a razor. Over the years I have had a variety of facial hair that I kept in shape at home. Sideburns are easy to maintain at home.  

Its a work in process

FB_IMG_1584379724814.jpg.426e3e43a75fcc1480b229ea1155afbe.jpg

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Maybe he is like me and just letting it go; I am gaining impressive hair volume that I am relcassifying as extra height. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

Maybe he is like me and just letting it go; I am gaining impressive hair volume that I am relcassifying as extra height. 

That was my game in the 80's. The top of his head looks fine. He just needs to fade the sides.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irzero said:

Lol it's worse in the EU. Talking September October

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

There are still other parts of the world.... some that are doing a much better job of dealing with this issue.

2 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

Well it seems lately there is a little backlash against the "mega ships" with what is going on and there are older, traditional cruisers that prefer the small ships. It was mostly a joke though because there is some backlash against the big ships sometimes. 

I'm old and like the mega ships too! Ah, hell, I really like all ships! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last-ditch-calls-to-arms.

His message to TAs "stay in touch with your clients"

-----yea it is great to stay in touch with customers who ask again and again  " where is my refund."

Customer: I was notified by RCI to expect my refund within 3-5 business days, After 5 business days, they told me "expect the refund within 10 business days". After 10 business days, they told me "expect the refund within 30 days"....

A CEO shall convey integrity and take his customers serious. But instead he begs for the first class A action....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irzero said:

Every leg of that trip there and back sounds like a nightmare for the foreseeable.

I have not heard of any airport imposing restrictions on folks simply connecting through - it's when you try to exit the airport that problems start.