Chris Wong and Riley Tench

• 2 weeks later...

FANTASTIC news Chris!! Thanks so much for updating us! I really enjoy your videos and, yes, keep the hat! Let's go cruising! We'll be on Allure in September and again in November followed by 6 more cruises scheduled through the spring of 2023! Really hope to get lucky enough to meet you in person on one of our cruises! Good luck, stay safe, and CHEERS my friend!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, he is no longer working for Royal. Kind of a sad ending for him...........Looks like that contract really got to him bigtime.

Not going to be easy filling the crew on all those ships, going to mean more delays for some ships.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 1:13 PM, SilkySal said:

FANTASTIC news Chris!! Thanks so much for updating us! I really enjoy your videos and, yes, keep the hat! Let's go cruising! We'll be on Allure in September and again in November followed by 6 more cruises scheduled through the spring of 2023! Really hope to get lucky enough to meet you in person on one of our cruises! Good luck, stay safe, and CHEERS my friend!

Chris's video seems to have been removed.  Is he going to Allure?   We're sailing on AL in August and October.  Thanks

36 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Not from Chris or Riley, but another crew member heading to Adventure.  His video was quite funny!!

Thank you for sharing.................as usual. FYI - we are booked on the Celebrity Edge for 6/26.............only 4 more weeks!!!!! Come on and join us - I still can use my Super powers!!!!!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, cruise wizard said:

Thank you for sharing.................as usual. FYI - we are booked on the Celebrity Edge for 6/26.............only 4 more weeks!!!!! Come on and join us - I still can use my Super powers!!!!!

Yes, I saw you booked a B3B.  We would love to join you guys, and try out the Edge.  Trying to talk Sherri into that, but no luck so far!!

26 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Yes, I saw you booked a B3B.  We would love to join you guys, and try out the Edge.  Trying to talk Sherri into that, but no luck so far!!

You can do it...............we'll be on board for any emergencies!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2021 at 7:15 AM, JBSteelerfan said:

Not from Chris or Riley, but another crew member heading to Adventure.  His video was quite funny!!

Thanks for sharing, that was interesting.  I wonder what his job is on the ship?

29 minutes ago, Lady Hudson said:

So . . . Chris is leaving Royal?  Sorry, I haven’t looked at all of this carefully.

I got from watching his video, He is leaving for now. I think he will return when the rules are relaxed for crew to leave the ship when in port. I think he was concerned for his mental status just being confined on the ship. I get it.

New video from Vlaimir on crew preps for Adventure. Great video and very informative on what the crew is doing to prepare for guests. You can tell he works on the tech/video team. His videos are very professional.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

New video from Vlaimir on crew preps for Adventure. Great video and very informative on what the crew is doing to prepare for guests. You can tell he works on the tech/video team. His videos are very professional.

I watched this, this morning. Very interesting and well put together. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I watched this, this morning. Very interesting and well put together. 

Yes obviously not his first rodeo. Looking forward to seeing more of his videos.