Chris Wong and Riley Tench

7 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Just for clarification, that was Riley Tench and not Chris Wong. Chris is scheduled to return in the near future out of US. Although his most recent post(s) have been removed.

Yes correct I was referring to Riley not Chris. I should have been more clear.

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I got from watching his video, He is leaving for now. I think he will return when the rules are relaxed for crew to leave the ship when in port. I think he was concerned for his mental status just being confined on the ship. I get it.

You are confused, it was Riley Tench that is taking a break, he who was working in Singapore and stated that one reason was that they couldn't leave the ship.  

Chris removed two of his YouTube videos with no explanation.  Chris left Oasis last year and hasn't been back on board since.  He did say he had a contract and was waiting to get vaccinated.

Edited by Plum Happy

2 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

You are confused, it was the guy that was working in Singapore who is taking a break because they couldn't leave the ship.  Chris removed two of his Youtube videos with no explanation.  Chris left Oasis last year and hasn't been back on board since.  He did say he had a contract and was waiting to get vaccinated.

No I’m not confused. My post was about Riley not Chris. I am very aware of both their stories.

25 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

You are confused, it was Riley Tench that is taking a break, he who was working in Singapore and stated that one reason was that they couldn't leave the ship.  

Chris removed two of his YouTube videos with no explanation.  Chris left Oasis last year and hasn't been back on board since.  He did say he had a contract and was waiting to get vaccinated.

Which 2 videos did Chris remove?

On 5/30/2021 at 7:15 AM, JBSteelerfan said:

Not from Chris or Riley, but another crew member heading to Adventure.  His video was quite funny!!

Thanks for posting the video. I’ll keep checking his channel to see when he posts more.

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

New video from Vlaimir on crew preps for Adventure. Great video and very informative on what the crew is doing to prepare for guests. You can tell he works on the tech/video team. His videos are very professional.

Some observations

-The shots of the dining rooms were still set up for a full ship

-Nice shot of the new $500 million megayacht Nord

-Grandeur needs a couple coats of paint

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Some observations

-The shots of the dining rooms were still set up for a full ship

-Nice shot of the new $500 million megayacht Nord

-Grandeur needs a couple coats of paint

This was filmed today, did I or did I not hear him right.............Did he say he still has not received the vaccine shot yet?

I heard it at the 5:35 Minute mark..........If this is true, there will be no June 12th cruise.

Edited by Jimbo

Just now, Jimbo said:

This was filmed today, did I or did I not hear him right.............Did he say he still has not received the vaccine shot yet?

It was filmed over the last month. One of the clips had a computer screensaver showing May 11.

Then at the end they said they went to Canaveral to get vaccines, then later noted they were now all vaccinated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Nice shot of the new $500 million megayacht Nord

That superyacht is so impressive. I love seeing video of her. I wish I could see what the inside looks like. I'm sure it is very impressive. I think Lurssen makes the most beautiful yachts in the world.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:50 PM, Heymarco said:

Just for clarification, that was Riley Tench and not Chris Wong. Chris is scheduled to return in the near future out of US. Although his most recent post(s) have been removed.

So Riley is leaving (taking a break) but Chris is joining an RCI ship out of the US in the near future.  Please clarify as I'm confused.  Thanks

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Chris posted earlier that he will be on Odyssey of the Seas.  Updating this thread with his latest video.  Good for him!

Glad for him -- his Videos are some of those that have kept my spirits up during this pause in cruising.  

• Like 1

Chris posted a video last night about his quarantine hotel room.  He wrapped up by saying that he had to be up early to board Odyssey tomorrow (i.e. this morning).  He said he would be quarantining on the ship.  He was hoping for good Wifi on the ship in order to post videos.  Just checked You Tube but nothing new from him.  hope he posts later on this evening or tomorrow.  

• 1 month later...