Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

47 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

I'm "watching" (background tab with audio muted) it now.

The audio was the best part .. 

As for me -- City, Red Wine, cheese, Greek Islands (have sailed the Amalfi Coast but not Greece) 

10 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

The audio was the best part .. 

As for me -- City, Red Wine, cheese, Greek Islands (have sailed the Amalfi Coast but not Greece) 

As for me: City, beach, white. red, cheese, chocolate, Amalfi Coast, Greek Islands.

I am very choosy.  😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TMLAalum said:

Will watch it before 2/22. Points awarded 3/14. Upcoming cruise ends 3/9. Desperately need those points before the 14th! These 5 will get us to PLUS, but so will our cruise.😑

Congratulations.  😎

4 hours ago, TraderSam said:

Woo hoo! Just received a PUP email worth 50 points (5 cc points) in the UK. 

Let me try and link.... 

Link to webinar signup

Can someone confirm the link works please?

Thank you - TraderSam, for the heads up.
We both just received ours in the good ole USA, but already watched the video thanks to your post.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

That one was worth the watch! 👍

I agree. 

Two of my kids teach middle school. The student productions at both schools are much higher quality than the first many webinars. This one was leaps and bounds better than previous ones, and was acutally interesting. I appreciated the captains speaking off the cuff, joking, and even laughing. 

I'm glad I didn't just have it running in the background this time. Well, I started out that way, but kept hearing things that made me tune in, so I eventually just actually watched. 

16 minutes ago, Texed said:

As for me: City, beach, white. red, cheese, chocolate, Amalfi Coast, Greek Islands.

I am very choosy.  😇

You are very wise🙂 Each time we visit these beautiful places or enjoy these wonderful things, it’s a new experience. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

Will watch it before 2/22. Points awarded 3/14. Upcoming cruise ends 3/9. Desperately need those points before the 14th! These 5 will get us to PLUS, but so will our cruise.😑

Good luck! These points get us so close to Plus that I may need to try once more to get our missing points before our summer b2b to Norway & Iceland/Ireland. Email didn’t work, so I guess I’ll try calling😬

• Like 1

No problems watching it on my home laptop over the wifi.  This was by far the best one, very interesting, fun to see the personalities of everyone come through, I even found myself liking LLP!  Although when she mentioned being the culinary cruise line (or something like that) I had to cringe.  Still, I really enjoyed watching and felt like I was watching a group of fun people that actually like each other, even some of the captains that have been in their positions for some time and probably aren't used to this level of openness seemed to genuinely share an interact with everyone.

For those of you who just let it run in the background you've missed something this time.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

No problems watching it on my home laptop over the wifi.  This was by far the best one, very interesting, fun to see the personalities of everyone come through, I even found myself liking LLP!  Although when she mentioned being the culinary cruise line (or something like that) I had to cringe.  Still, I really enjoyed watching and felt like I was watching a group of fun people that actually like each other, even some of the captains that have been in their positions for some time and probably aren't used to this level of openness seemed to genuinely share an interact with everyone.

For those of you who just let it run in the background you've missed something this time.

Don’t worry about LLP, she’ll collect millions even as Celebrity sinks.