Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Wondering if anyone from Celebrity follows Cruise Critic anymore, I hope they get the message that the webinars were annoying and poorly produced and not representative of the quality of their brand.

If they do, rhe information isn't going to the people who can change things.  There have been many posts after each webinar about the poor quality of LLP's sound but nothing has changed.  Perhaps they're afraid to tell the boss?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

If they do, rhe information isn't going to the people who can change things.  There have been many posts after each webinar about the poor quality of LLP's sound but nothing has changed.  Perhaps they're afraid to tell the boss?

People have complained here for years about the poor quality of the website, with little or no improvement. I'm not sure that they'll respond any better to complaints about the webinars, especially as they are getting a lot of viewers in spite of the technical issues.

19 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Thanks for posting.  Mine appeared too, both in my Celebrity account and in my Azamara account.  So apparently the split hasn't been finalized yet.

Thanks for reminding me to check there too.  Yup, counted in Azamara.  Probably the last time, since sale is expected to close this month.

Once again it looks like I'm happy about the fact that we take screenshots of all our completed Power Up Points activities. I've forwarded them as proof of our participation in the missing activity points. In the past when this has happened they've fixed this problem so hopefully they will fix this error as well. I guess that I'll have to add celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com to my contact favorites! We'll just have to wait until next month to see the missing points.

4 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Once again it looks like I'm happy about the fact that we take screenshots of all our completed Power Up Points activities. I've forwarded them as proof of our participation in the missing activity points. In the past when this has happened they've fixed this problem so hopefully they will fix this error as well. I guess that I'll have to add celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com to my contact favorites! We'll just have to wait until next month to see the missing points.

I don't remember which PUP I completed to get 5 points. Do you know which PUPs were offered?

2 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

There was a cook a steak and post to social media for 3 points on Feb 13 and a quiz for 2 points towards the end of February for 2.

Thank you. I'll email them my post about the steak and see what happens

8 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Thank you. I'll email them my post about the steak and see what happens

I see the problem. The email re the social media PUP says "Use the hashtag #CookingWithTheClub andtag @Celebritycruises."  It looks like the tag should have been @Celebritycruise

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

Hasn't there been this confusion with the tag on every one of the social media activities.  Has Celebrity not fixed the inconsistency in their instructions?   Shame on them.

They are busy trying to balance their checkbook

9 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Hasn't there been this confusion with the tag on every one of the social media activities.  Has Celebrity not fixed the inconsistency in their instructions?   Shame on them.

It's always been a issue. I even posted about it one time. I just forgot to use both tags this time.

I got 2 points, but didn't get the 3 points for the steak.  And to think...... I was the first person to comment about how someone had lifted my photo and clam it as there own!  Hope they didn't void mine because they thought I lifted a photo 😅

• Like 1

Our two points from the quiz were added yesterday. We’re at 296. Should get two more for quiz we just took.  Hoping for one more chance to get two more to put us over to Elite status before our transatlantic on the Apex in October, which is hopefully still a go.