Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I just used logic to answer the crossing the dateline question.  Thankfully reading all of the destination material didn't take me very long at all.  If you've done one of these types of quizzes you pretty much can predict what the questions will be about.  The quizzes definitely do their job in peaking my interest.  Now I want to take a Japanese class to prepare.

12 minutes ago, hvbaskey said:

Neither DH nor I received the email.  My inbox is flooded with destination sailings (marketing materials); but no PUP email as of yet!

Does anyone have the direct link to share?

Never mind!  looks like it finally came through - woot woot!   

57 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

Definitely tough! But after several attempts I am now 20 points closer to Elite Plus, which may never be reached if cruising doesn't resume soon!!!

Assume you mean 2 points closer not 20.  Wouldn't that be nice if it was a direct value to club points.

For those who have complained about the poor quality of the webinars we've had to watch to earn points, I'm watching one that's worse.  I'm watching a webinar from Trafalgar travel about Italy. The sound quality is about the same as Celebrity and the video is beautiful but so far, I've had to try to listen through a child screaming and a dog barking. At least Celebrity tries to keep it professional. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I've had to try to listen through a child screaming and a dog barking. At least Celebrity tries to keep it professional. 

Hence why live webinars aren't necessary, if you use pre-recorded videos of employees, the employees can pick times that minimize the chance of distractions, if there are distractions, they can be edited out or simply start over the video again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

I'm one of the people right on the verge of another level.  It'll only take one more 2-point activity to allow me to get there in one cruise.  Yesterday it was 4 points, today 2.  Come on April!!

So sorry, that was the last PUP contest! 😪

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

My email was only for 10 PUP points.

This is what was posted in my email:

LET’S START EARNING.
As a Captain’s Club member, we know you value traveling the world and visiting new places. That’s why our 2022 and 2023 sailings to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and South America include several brand new experiences for you to enjoy. Earn 20 Power Up Points by reading up on these incredible destinations and answering some trivia questions. To qualify, correct answers must be submitted for all questions by March 14, 2021.

4 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

This is what was posted in my email:

LET’S START EARNING.
As a Captain’s Club member, we know you value traveling the world and visiting new places. That’s why our 2022 and 2023 sailings to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and South America include several brand new experiences for you to enjoy. Earn 20 Power Up Points by reading up on these incredible destinations and answering some trivia questions. To qualify, correct answers must be submitted for all questions by March 14, 2021.

Oh yea their graphics are just confusing the issue.  That's what mine says as well.  Sorry for confusing people..

Edited by wrk2cruise