Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

8 hours ago, ysolde said:

On Escape, I believe (not sure) that group took a promotional sailing from NYC down to Miami, where there were celebrations and she was officially christened by godmother Kelly Clarkson.

You're probably thinking of Encore.

Pitbull was named godfather of Escape.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

Really enjoy looking at the renderings.  However, some items like hammocks, large sofas, multi person day beds look a bit impractical for a cruise line.  Does anyone think that those touches will stay in final versions??

Good point. Some lines (Virgin, AIDA) already have hammocks on their balconies. And Breakaway had some (or still has?) on the forward top sundeck.

I think that most of what is shown will make it to the final product. NCL is aiming at a true freestyle experience, stroll around the food hall, eat what you want, where you want, some smaller plates/snacks, creating more and different uses of their venue and thus creating more revenue (assuming there will be some upcharge items or a package of some kind). With that they also need to stand out/make a difference in the furniture. Not in the least to achieve the higher status NCL is after too. :classic_smile: Simply ordering 300 plastic loungers and dropping them on the Ocean Boulevard won't do the trick anymore. For us pax it means (hopefully) added value in comfort and not having to fight chair hogs over those two large daybeds the other ships have.. :classic_cool:

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 7:27 AM, littlelulu01 said:

I’m booked in both of these for different sailings.  My pcc gave me the information. Was originally booked in the h3 on deck 15.  he suggested 15 and said it was much larger than the one on 13 but I don’t have the ratio. I switched to the H4 after finding out it still has the hot tub on the deck.  

They have added a notation on the H4.  H4’s on deck 10 no longer have a hot tub.  H4’s on deck 12 do have the hot tub.  I switched from the H3 to the H4 thinking the only difference was one less bedroom.  I have a deck 10 H4 on my fjords sailing and not very happy unknowingly giving up the hot tub when I switched. The H3 has since increased by thousands and the H4’s available on deck 12 sold out. 

Edited by littlelulu01

10 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

They have added a notation on the H4.  H4’s on deck 10 no longer have a hot tub.  H4’s on deck 12 do have the hot tub.  I switched from the H3 to the H4 thinking the only difference was one less bedroom.  I have a deck 10 H4 on my fjords sailing and not very happy unknowingly giving up the hot tub when I switched. The H3 has since increased by thousands H4’s available on deck 12 sold out. 

They need to recategorize the room to an HA. NCL didn’t realize the rooms couldn’t have a hot tub 3 weeks ago?

I do admit it’s not very aesthetically pleasing seeing the alternating decks with the hot tubs. Deck 10 looked out of place with decks 9 and 11 not having them. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

They have added a notation on the H4.  H4’s on deck 10 no longer have a hot tub.  H4’s on deck 12 do have the hot tub.  I switched from the H3 to the H4 thinking the only difference was one less bedroom.  I have a deck 10 H4 on my fjords sailing and not very happy unknowingly giving up the hot tub when I switched. The H3 has since increased by thousands and the H4’s available on deck 12 sold out. 

Whew - I had to go and double check what deck we'll be on (fortunately it was 12, but momentarily I was picturing deck 10... you know, "glass half empty", lol).

Tom

27 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

They have added a notation on the H4.  H4’s on deck 10 no longer have a hot tub.  H4’s on deck 12 do have the hot tub.  I switched from the H3 to the H4 thinking the only difference was one less bedroom.  I have a deck 10 H4 on my fjords sailing and not very happy unknowingly giving up the hot tub when I switched. The H3 of course has since increased by thousands and no H4’s available on deck 12. 

Well that sucks! We have one booked on deck 10.  May change it for a 2bd. 

23 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

They need to recategorize the room to an HA. NCL didn’t realize the rooms couldn’t have a hot tub 3 weeks ago?

I do admit it’s not very aesthetically pleasing seeing the alternating decks with the hot tubs. Deck 10 looked out of place with decks 9 and 11 not having them. 

11 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Well that sucks! We have one booked on deck 10.  May change it for a 2bd. 

Except the 2 bedroom is probably now more $ than what you originally paid for the H4.  Prices have really shot up.  At the time I gave up the H3 for the H4 it was only like 1k savings.  Now it’s crazy priced to switch back. They should have had accurate room information available. That’s a pretty big mistake to advertise deck 10 H4 with a hot tub and then omit them later on. 

Edited by littlelulu01
  • Like 2

Wow I am F*cking furious to say the very least! I booked the H4 specifically because of the hot tub on the balcony, and now the deck 12 ones are sold out of course so I can’t just change to one on deck 12. This is total bait and switch, and yet I’m still paying the same price as the people on deck 12 enjoying their hot tub?!

Surely some sort of compensation is due here to those who are not getting what we booked?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, littlelulu01 said:

Oh wow! I’m glad I switched from 10 to 12. That would be a deal breaker for us.

2 hours ago, hallux said:

@SkierRobUMNsuch is the risk of booking a cabin before final floor plans are released...

2 hours ago, FLcruisergrl said:

I think many of us thought these were the final floor plans.

Exactly!  This has nothing to do with floor plans anyways. The room category description details for the H4 clearly stated that the room included a hot tub on the balcony, which is the only reason I chose that category. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Exactly!  This has nothing to do with floor plans anyways. The room category description details for the H4 clearly stated that the room included a hot tub on the balcony, which is the only reason I chose that category. 

Ditto that! 

On 5/30/2021 at 10:35 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Whew - I had to go and double check what deck we'll be on (fortunately it was 12, but momentarily I was picturing deck 10... you know, "glass half empty", lol).

Tom

LOL...we did the same thing!  😉

I'm fortunately booked on deck 12, but if I had opted for deck 10 I would be PISSED!

I agree, those of you who originally booked deck 10 when it was advertised that it would be there should get some compensation for it now being gone. I'm sure none of us were smart enough to take a screen shot of the room description at the time of booking as proof because who would have thought it would be that drastic of a change.

I do think they just made a big mistake and didn’t have the correct information when they sold the rooms. See the first description on the H4. The deck 10 h4 was definitely marketed and sold with a hot tub on balcony.  I had an H3 with hot tub and only switched to H4 on deck 10 after verifying directly with NCL the existence of the hot tub on the deck 10 H4 balcony.  The H3 at the time was only like a couple grand extra. I’m very thankful I have a deck 12 H4 on a different sailing.  Hopefully ncl will make it right somehow.  Obviously the deck 10 isn’t getting a hot tub but they could at least give a big discount on the room. It was a mess up. Other category Prices have increased dramatically or sold out at this point so switching is not a solution. 

790B08B3-0ABF-4EB4-AD52-CA112370179D.jpeg

• Like 1

Perhaps next they'll lose the "Owner's Suite" portion of the room description, and drop the bottles of alcohol which come with the room. I can't recall, any other perks which come with the OS group of cabins on NCL?

Tom

14 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Perhaps next they'll lose the "Owner's Suite" portion of the room description, and drop the bottles of alcohol which come with the room. I can't recall, any other perks which come with the OS group of cabins on NCL?

Tom

Has anyone actually seen it stated that these OS do in fact come with the liquor bottles? I completely forgot about that perk from the other ships since I've only done it once.

22 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

Yeah, that’s what I’m waiting for. We’re not big drinkers and do have the drink package, so no big deal to us. But, I saw how many OS they have and figure that is coming.