Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

So I was just clicking around on my November 2022 Prima booking and saw they had a few more dining venues listed than when I first booked. But I still do not see any complimentary options listed. No MDR and no buffet.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, eroller said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't pollute the atrium and put a Jumbotron in there!  They couldn't resist with the refit of NORWEIGAN SPIRIT and otherwise the ship looks amazing, and very adult-oriented.  I would sail on SPIRIT in a heartbeat.  

And keep the junk jewelry days out of there as well.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

So I was just clicking around on my November 2022 Prima booking and saw they had a few more dining venues listed than when I first booked. But I still do not see any complimentary options listed. No MDR and no buffet.

What are you seeing that’s new. I’m sure I can just see the ones that were there when I booked.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

What are you seeing that’s new. I’m sure I can just see the ones that were there when I booked.

I booked the day the sailings opened. I don't even think Onda was there. 

19 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I booked that day as well. I'm pretty sure they were all there then, including Onda.

Ok. I don't recall seeing any when I booked. Maybe it was a glitch? But my main point was still no complimentary dining options. Don't tell me you're seeing those listed too?? 🤪

The specialty restaurants, 11 of them, have been there for a while but, you're correct AFA the main dining rooms.  Probably not a big deal... IMO, there are quite a few more venues still need to added.  Not many bars added either. 

For me, it's just exciting watching things move along.  

1 minute ago, reeinaz said:

Ok. I don't recall seeing any when I booked. Maybe it was a glitch? But my main point was still no complimentary dining options. Don't tell me you're seeing those listed too?? 🤪

No, The only ones that I am seeing are the ones marked on the deck plans or in Indulge. Basically mid or aft on deck 8.

My guess is that the MDR's will be on decks 6&7, as with the other recent ships.

22 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

The specialty restaurants, 11 of them, have been there for a while but, you're correct AFA the main dining rooms.  Probably not a big deal... IMO, there are quite a few more venues still need to added.  Not many bars added either. 

For me, it's just exciting watching things move along.  

Moving along?  I must be really impatient..LOL   It seems like nothing new for weeks now..  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, gardening_guy said:

Moving along?  I must be really impatient..LOL   It seems like nothing new for weeks now..  

LOL I hear ya with that impatience! But not for nuthin', there's still a full year before the inaugural.  They've gotta pace the info to keep people's interest! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steff79 said:

there is a new pic,

they started the hull art painting at the port side

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1Q7KsBN5W/

I seem to be losing my scouring mojo... :classic_laugh: beaten on the first hull art photo. She looks goooood! 

Credit: cruising_the_dream, thanks to @Steff79

210534016_1025357408002163_516289465975047925_n.jpg

• Like 11

yes i like her too.

i booked the MSC Seaview for July 24 from Kiel.

She is like a stepsister

😀😀😀

excited to see her and then next year Prima.

not sure if i go in August to italy or not, rather not

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

She is like a stepsister

They are kind of like half-sisters. The same dad (Fincantieri Project Mille) but different moms (MSC & NCL).

I wonder if there will be "baby momma drama" if one ship is much better than the others. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/3/2021 at 11:49 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

They are kind of like half-sisters. The same dad (Fincantieri Project Mille) but different moms (MSC & NCL).

I wonder if there will be "baby momma drama" if one ship is much better than the others. 😁

LOL

On 5/11/2021 at 9:08 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Inside
Relax in lively style and smart sophistication. Our modern inside staterooms are highlighted with appointments like a TV, sitting area and more.

(plus the usual inside information on categories, number of beds, etc)

881x400_PRIMA-I4-IA-IB-IF-IX-Sch.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-I4-IA-IB-IF-IX-Bat.jpg

881x400_PRIMA-I4-IA-IB-IF-IX-Bed (1).jpg

881x400_PRIMA-I4-IA-IB-IF-IX-Bed.jpg

Which ships have the Studio Staterooms?

Thanks!

Tom😀

1 hour ago, DublinFC said:

I do not like the look of the beds with the big dip down the middle.  Super nit picky, I know, but it just seems like it would be a nuisance. 

I don't know about Haven/suites, but aren't the beds on most of the ships two singles that can be made up as a queen?  They just appear to be showing them as singles on the Prima renderings.

14 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

I don't know about Haven/suites, but aren't the beds on most of the ships two singles that can be made up as a queen?  They just appear to be showing them as singles on the Prima renderings.

All of the ships that I have been on have single beds that can be pushed together. I’ve never noticed anything in the middle where the beds are pushed together. They felt fine. 

Tom😀