Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

1 hour ago, reeinaz said:

I'm curious to see if none of the studios are connecting or if they just haven't updated the deck plan yet. I booked a balcony cabin for a 2023 cruise, 11942, and it has since been updated as a connecting cabin. I'm hoping the same won't happen with the studio I have booked.

My PCC assured me that no studio cabins would be connecting. I hope he's right cos I'll be annoyed if mine ends up being connected. 

22 hours ago, reeinaz said:

I booked a balcony cabin for a 2023 cruise, 11942

We booked 11342 partially because the balcony looked a little larger, almost like the angled balconies on Breakaway Plus ships.  It'll be interesting to see how that fleshes out.

21 hours ago, CazV said:

My PCC assured me that no studio cabins would be connecting. I hope he's right cos I'll be annoyed if mine ends up being connected. 

I wonder if they were just going off of the deck plans. I guess that’s a risk of booking a ship that’s still being built. I keep checking the plans for updates though in case I want to switch cabins.  I’m right by the lounge entrance now. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

We booked 11342 partially because the balcony looked a little larger, almost like the angled balconies on Breakaway Plus ships.  It'll be interesting to see how that fleshes out.

That’s also why I booked 11942. 

On 6/13/2021 at 1:53 PM, kessdarln said:

I'd love to see future studios have balconies or windows.  These sound cool with the faux windows but a balcony would be great.. because of the studio lounge for solos.

Royal Caribbean has them on their newer ships.  they have about 12 studio solo balcony rooms on Quantum class and a few solo oceanview on Oasis class.  I know not NCL, but give it a try.

at other ships the float out was about one year before the first cuise, so i think the float out will be in August? maybe End of July or at August they should bring  Leo 2 to Maghera.

NCL is selling many cruises for 2023, wonder when they will start with Leo2?

• Like 1

is the pic from a vid?

at your yellow circle there is right at the top a plattform, what is not at the right side, maybe part of the race track

grafik.png.a010d05f091a9b84164e81be622d41c9.png

what sky pod do you want?

https://www.expedia.de/things-to-do/skypod-und-aufregende-fahrgeschafte.a449686.aktivitatsabersicht?endDate=2021-07-05&location=Gateway District%2C Las Vegas%2C Nevada%2C USA&pwaDialog=activity-photo-gallery-449686&rid=553248635976476846&startDate=2021-06-21

our pod starts at deck 8

so a sky elevator or something,

one site slide down and at the other up

no idea

Edited by Steff79

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

is the pic from a vid?

at your yellow circle there is right at the top a plattform, what is not at the right side, maybe part of the race track

grafik.png.a010d05f091a9b84164e81be622d41c9.png

Looks like there could be one on the right side too, just not installed yet, looks like it is upright? 

10 minutes ago, kessdarln said:

Looks like there could be one on the right side too, just not installed yet, looks like it is upright? 

I would not put a lot of stock into renderings.  I have seen various differences between the photos of the ship and what is in NCL's renderings.

Edited by Karaboudjan
  • Like 2