Allure is back

mo&fran

On 1/9/2021 at 1:08 PM, island lady said:

I am still booked for end of May out of PC.  But I really don't give that much of a chance it will go. 😞 

With Allure back in the states, and available for its test cruises, May is starting to look a lot better than it did while she was stuck in Europe.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2021 at 1:08 PM, island lady said:

I am still booked for end of May out of PC.  But I really don't give that much of a chance it will go. 😞 

Really hope you get to go in May!🤞 But, if not, maybe move it to September 12th with us!😉 There are still regular balcony cabins for sale for this week but sold out for the next, except for suites.

9 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Really hope you get to go in May!🤞 But, if not, maybe move it to September 12th with us!😉 There are still regular balcony cabins for sale for this week but sold out for the next, except for suites.

Thanks for the invite!  🙂   We are in Maine for the summer renting four different houses in four different areas in "Downeast Maine" (north east Maine), not getting back until later in September.  Have one week home, then the land yacht gets out, spending 2 months in the Florida Panhandle.  

Soooo our next opportunity to cruise is on booked B2B Harmony end of November.  Hopefully at least that one will go!  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Soooo our next opportunity to cruise is on booked B2B Harmony end of November.  Hopefully at least that one will go!  

We're supposed to do the TA from Barcelona to Tampa on November 30th. If that gets cancelled, maybe we can hop on a holiday sailing to ring in 2022! We just want to get back out there! Cheers!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SilkySal said:

We're supposed to do the TA from Barcelona to Tampa on November 30th. If that gets cancelled, maybe we can hop on a holiday sailing to ring in 2022! We just want to get back out there! Cheers!

Ended up pushing off anything that was not a "drive to" port for us until 2022.  I am not feeling the warm fuzzies about 2021.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ended up pushing off anything that was not a "drive to" port for us until 2022.  I am not feeling the warm fuzzies about 2021.  

Sunday I booked our pre cruise Vancouver hotel stay. That should put the kibosh on our September 2021 cruise. 😉

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 8:52 AM, emeraldcity said:

I logged into the webcam just now to see if it had arrived. It was my last cruise. I was on the TA last March, and it was one of my all-time favorite cruises. It's exciting to see that it is back on this side of the Atlantic.

We have her scheduled for summer

Good times