Tired of all this after 2 years?last cruise you were on?

thefog

Last cruise Oct 2021, Oasis

Last cruise without facemasks, Grandeur 2019. Came home with a cough turning into pneumonia. Quite a few people got sick on that cruise with bronchitis and pneumonia. As far as we could tell from our group from another site. 

Last cruise: Regal Princess in 2015.  Our upcoming Quantum to Hawaii in Oct will be the fifth try to cruise since our May 2020 HNL to VAN  cancelled with 3 others canceled after.  We really hope this one works!

• Like 1

We are with kruzerci  ,   we leave this weekend on number 5 since cruise ships started up again.  This is a great time to cruise. and in our experience it has been just as safe as our friends who stayed home.  As long as the prices and the occupancy stay low, we will get in as many as we can.

• Like 4

Returned home from Navigator OTS on 01/28/22, which was my 13th cruise since the restart.  I leave again on Sat. for three weeks on the Majestic Princess.  I feel safer on a cruise ship than I do at the grocery store and definitely safer than on an airplane.  On a ship almost everyone is vaccinated and at the very least has had a negative PCR test with 48 hours of boarding. 

• Like 6

We had an Iberian Peninsula cruise on Brilliance in September 2019.  The next cruise we had had booked was Alaska in May 2020 and was the start of what turned out to be 8 cancelled cruises (4 booked pre covid and four were rebookings pushing dates out in hopes things would get better).  

We finally got on a ship again in September 2021 (almost exactly 2 years later): Anthem UK sailing.  We also got to sail Harmony from Barcelona in October.  Enjoyed both sailings very much.

We hope to be on the Wonder TA in April, but figure it is about 50/50 that it will sail at this point.  

• Like 1

Last cruise NCL Gem December 2019... left the four kids at home and had a nice getaway. As it turns out it- we needed that recharge before the chaos of 2020! We were due to cruise March 2020 with the kiddos on Anthem.... then was due to cruise this coming March, also on Anthem with the kiddos. We just cancelled because the Government of Canada travel restrictions are making it too stressful to go right now. Super frustrated. Vaccinated and boostered and waiting for a chance to get out from the weight of the past two years and live again. Hope we can travel this coming summer... Thanks to all who continue to cruise and post about their experiences here. At least I can cruise vicariously!