🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to cate54, GTVCRUISER, Cruise Suzy & BarbinMich - February 20th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

As I watch the snow fall (again) I can’t help but be envious of these lucky CC’ers who are escaping to the warmth & sun of Mexico and the Caribbean.  We hope they have a wonderful time enjoying the sun, beautiful blue seas, ports and on board their Blue Hulled Beauties.  And, of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Koningsdam - 7 day Mexican Riviera:

cate54 - B2B following Feb. 2nd

GTVCRUISER

2F93548D-598C-4B94-82E5-A7ECB663B8D2.thumb.jpeg.c6aed73f9fa485dcea3b70f9e5002dbc.jpeg

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 7 day Southern Caribbean:

Cruise Suzy

BarbinMich

D4F4874B-B30E-4518-A19C-25641D648E75.thumb.jpeg.193fa628bb811d06920bfbb571d47fb2.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks all. No snow here but it did get down to 35 this morning and predicted to be the same tomorrow. "Cool" enough to make us appreciate the temperatures next week but not as cold as where we lived in IL.

Visited Aruba and Curacao on our first cruise (January 1993on RCL with square dance club), haven't been back since.

14 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Thanks all. No snow here but it did get down to 35 this morning and predicted to be the same tomorrow. "Cool" enough to make us appreciate the temperatures next week but not as cold as where we lived in IL.

Visited Aruba and Curacao on our first cruise (January 1993on RCL with square dance club), haven't been back since.

Bon Voyage!

Wait a minute. I am on this cruise. 

• Haha 1

Time to start packing! Just received Negative results - how often does that elicit joy?

DH had Walgreen's 9:45 appointment and I had the one for 10:00. Supposed to arrive at least 5 minutes early. No line at all. Left there at 9:46. Received e-mails at 10:40.

Again, thanks to all for wishes. Have requested a wave as Rotterdam leaves on Sunday. Deck 7 balcony, just aft of mid-bump-out. Yellow jacket.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Time to start packing! Just received Negative results - how often does that elicit joy?

DH had Walgreen's 9:45 appointment and I had the one for 10:00. Supposed to arrive at least 5 minutes early. No line at all. Left there at 9:46. Received e-mails at 10:40.

Again, thanks to all for wishes. Have requested a wave as Rotterdam leaves on Sunday. Deck 7 balcony, just aft of mid-bump-out. Yellow jacket.

hope I remember to tune in for the parade.  Will watch for a yellow jacket.

3 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

If you have time, do remind us where you will be on the Sail a Way thread when it’s started, please?