Is there a Dedicated Pinnacle Club Lounge on Wonder?

I was on the Odyssey last month and the Pinnacle Lounge was set up in the Music Hall.  There was really no privacy and when the band played it was so loud that you had to shout to talk to others in your group.  The area was dark all the time with the lights dimmed very low.  Most Pinnacles left and went elsewhere.  At that time the Suite Lounge was not available to Pinnacles.  After the first night of the loud band I never went back to stay.  I voiced my concerns but seams like it fell on deaf ears.  I was on a B2B and there was no change in the second cruise.  However, still looking forward to three cruise on the Wonder in the next 6 weeks.

Edited by DeputyDawg46
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Any updates to this question regarding the Pinnacle Lounge location?  This is my "free" Pinnacle cruise and as I get up super early, I just want to get some coffee.  Not a drinker at all so the lounge in the evening doesn't interest me.  Thanks for any updates.

43 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Any updates to this question regarding the Pinnacle Lounge location?  This is my "free" Pinnacle cruise and as I get up super early, I just want to get some coffee.  Not a drinker at all so the lounge in the evening doesn't interest me.  Thanks for any updates.

You can get your morning coffee from the Diamond lounge ?

• Thanks 1

Some ships in this class have been using the Crown Lounge (former Diamond Lounge) for D+ and P when there are high numbers on board, banning D from the lounge during happy hour.  When there are not high numbers of D+ and P the suite lounge is available to P.  Both lounges have coffee machines that do more than basic coffee.

The only problem I've had when trying to use the lounge coffee machine early morning is when it hasn't been made ready by the crew yet when I get up very early.  

I'm drinking a lot less alcohol these days so I sometimes use a CAS drink voucher for a barista made coffee at Cafe Promenade.  

• Like 3

Scotty will be impressed his thread from 2 years ago has resurfaced.  😄

As to current Pinnie situation on Wonder this week...  93 Pinns, all allowed in Suite's Lounge.  I think from what the outgoing LA Maneesh told me, is that the allowing of just the top 30 Pinnacles was a total disaster when they tried it.  

Soooo no Pinnacle event for non-sute Pinnacles this week on Wonder.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/6/2022 at 12:05 PM, John&LaLa said:

It appears that way as of now. 

Aloha John

How did you enjoy your world cruise?  Please send our aloha to Laura.

Judy

Just now, Biker19 said:

He's still on it, though not on CC.

@CSHS1979 may say aloha back.

Thank you for letting me know. Didn’t realize they were still on that cruise.

Judy

23 hours ago, island lady said:

As to current Pinnie situation on Wonder this week...  93 Pinns, all allowed in Suite's Lounge.  I think from what the outgoing LA Maneesh told me, is that the allowing of just the top 30 Pinnacles was a total disaster when they tried it.  

Soooo no Pinnacle event for non-sute Pinnacles this week on Wonder.  

Interesting!  So are all Ps allowed to dine in CK too?

Hello,

Do Pins on their 'free' Pin cruise still get their (1) Free 6 dinks per day, and (2) their three free 'amenities' (aka bottles of wine)?

It wouldn't surprise me either way.

Regards,

Cublet

On 3/6/2022 at 4:43 PM, Cigar King said:

Related question...are pinnacles allowed in the suite neighborhood if they are not in a suite?

They were when we were on Wonder. The majority of the lounge were pinnacles most of the day, we sometimes found it hard to find seats (we were in a suite)

4 hours ago, little britain said:

Interesting!  So are all Ps allowed to dine in CK too?

Only on a reservation made daily for dinner, as long as time is available.  Pretty much JS cabins.

The Pinns were directed to Chops for breakfast, which we did all week.   

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Do Pins on their 'free' Pin cruise still get their (1) Free 6 dinks per day, and (2) their three free 'amenities' (aka bottles of wine)?

It wouldn't surprise me either way.

Regards,

Cublet

Of course.  It's still a cruise same as any other, but we only had to pay taxes and port fees for cruise fare.   Plus dinners in CK and breakfast in Chops and my favorite....free unlimited WIFI.  🙂 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, iuki said:

Thank you for letting me know. Didn’t realize they were still on that cruise.

Judy

"They" are not.   It's just John since LA (where we also disembarked).   We rejoin in Barcelona for last quarter.  Not sure where or when Laura rejoins.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

They were when we were on Wonder. The majority of the lounge were pinnacles most of the day, we sometimes found it hard to find seats (we were in a suite)

There were 93 Pinnies on board this last week.  Absolutely no problem finding a seat in the SL, or at the bar, or dinner reservations at CK.   Not everyone in Suites, or all Pinnies frequent the SL or CK at the same time.   

• Like 4

On 3/3/2024 at 6:27 PM, island lady said:

Of course.  It's still a cruise same as any other, but we only had to pay taxes and port fees for cruise fare.   Plus dinners in CK and breakfast in Chops and my favorite....free unlimited WIFI.  🙂 

Hello,

Thank you for your assurance.

However looking how things seem to be going with our grasping penny-pinching new CEO, I would not have been surprised if these benefits, and any others, had been removed.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2024 at 6:57 AM, island lady said:

Thanks for this information.  I heard on the Anthem in February that for ships with a Coastal Kitchen, Pinn access to the Suite Lounge and CK was open, and ship's management was dealing with any potential overcrowding.  Now, your post clarifies this even more. 

It's too fluid a situation, as the amount of people using these venues ebbs and flows daily.  I know when leaving the CK after dinner there could be no people waiting to get in, a few people, and every so often a crowd of people.  I was on the Anthem for 19 days and there was NEVER overcrowding in the Concierge (Suites and Pinnacles) Lounge.

Edited by pcur
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, pcur said:

Thanks for this information.  I heard on the Anthem in February that for ships with a Coastal Kitchen, Pinn access to the Suite Lounge and CK was open, and ship's management was dealing with any potential overcrowding.  Now, your post clarifies this even more. 

It's too fluid a situation, as the amount of people using these venues ebbs and flows daily.  I know when leaving the CK after dinner there could be no people waiting to get in, a few people, and every so often a crowd of people.  I was on the Anthem for 19 days and there was NEVER overcrowding in the Concierge (Suites and Pinnacles) Lounge.

Will be interesting what we find on Allure in early May.   Booked too late to score a CLS, so I simply grabbed a JS.   We usually never do a shortie cruise, and in fact one week is too short for us., but we have never been on Allure, and thought to grab a visit before she leaves our local port.  Plus I really wanted to see Mamma Mia anyway.  

Not even sure how many Pinnies lately are actually frequenting the short cruises.  

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Will be interesting what we find on Allure in early May.   Booked too late to score a CLS, so I simply grabbed a JS.   We usually never do a shortie cruise, and in fact one week is too short for us., but we have never been on Allure, and thought to grab a visit before she leaves our local port.  Plus I really wanted to see Mamma Mia anyway.  

Not even sure how many Pinnies lately are actually frequenting the short cruises.  

We were on AL in Feb and if memory serves (and it often does not), there were 43 Pinns on board.  We had full access including breakfast in the CK.  As you suggested, Pinns tend to prefer the longer cruises so there doesn’t seem to be as many as there are on the longer cruises.  There are 73 on OA this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1