🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to madera1 & VMax1700 - June 13th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

So nice to see another Europe sailing and the lovely itinerary that our CC friends have for this one!  We hope they enjoy every moment of their time in ports and on board their Blue Hulled Beauty and, of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Oosterdam:

madera1 - have a great belated 50th wedding anniversary with your 2 daughters

VMax1700

A577A0A1-9D14-43F0-8336-AA3C18971A52.thumb.jpeg.8d0e20a24d409e6f719196befd984681.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bon Voyage!  A lot of people onboard are staying on for this 12 day portion making it a 24 day cruise. Enjoy!  The ship is in tiptop shape and staff and crew are wonderful. The food has been great (except for the sausage pasta the other night). 

⛴⛴⛴

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone.  Really looking forward to it.  I intend posting a 'nearly live from' starting later in the week, so will take questions (preference will be given to question written on back of $20 notes!)

@Sharon in AZ have you heard how many will be onboard in total next week?  (hope your DH is recovering well)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Thanks everyone.  Really looking forward to it.  I intend posting a 'nearly live from' starting later in the week, so will take questions (preference will be given to question written on back of $20 notes!)

@Sharon in AZ have you heard how many will be onboard in total next week?  (hope your DH is recovering well)

I’m not sure about your sailing but I was told about 1200 for this one.  Not sure if that’s correct though.  It’s mostly evident in the MDR. On both levels half of the dining room is closed off.  

Yes, DH is feeling much better and should be released tomorrow. He’s so disappointed about missing the Uffizi. 

• Thanks 1