The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday November 5th, 2022

richwmn

Today is American Football Day, National Chinese Take Out Day, and National Love Your Red Hair Day

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.--Oscar Wilde, Lord Arthur Savile's Crime and Other Stories

Meal Suggestion for today - White Bean Cassoulet with Pork and Lentils
Drink of the Day - Black Sunset
Wine of the Day - Abbazia di Novacella 2019 Praepositus Kerner (Alto Adige Valle Isarco)
Destination of the Day - Invergordon (Inverness), Scotland, United Kingdom

Eurodam

Panama Canal - Colon, Panama 05:00 - 05:00

Koningsdam

San Diego, California 05:00 - 16:30

Nieuw Amsterdam

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida eta 11/06

Nieuw Statendam

Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida 07:00 - 16:00

Oosterdam

Barcelona, Spain 07:00 - 16:00

Rotterdam

Willemstad Curacao, Netherlands Antilles 07:00 - 18:00

Volendam

Civitavecchia-Rome, Italy 07:00 - 18:00

Zaandam

At Sea Destination Mahe Island, Victoria, Seychelles eta 11/8

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

At Sea Destination Brisbane, Queensland Australia eta 11/09

Westerdam

At Sea Destination Tangalooma, Australia eta 11/06

Zuiderdam

Papeete, Tahiti Island & Moorea Island, Society Islands, French Polynesia 07:00 - 16:00

1105World.thumb.png.66ea37c24eb5b76155ca0889cb8407fe.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 13

Thanks for the Daily and Fleet Report.

A windy day in the forecast for us today.  Thankfully, it's still fairly warm.  Today's high should be 17°C (70°F), almost unheard of for November.

I may watch some college football this afternoon.  We had Chinese take out a couple of weeks ago so won't have it again tonight.  I don't have red hair but my hair sometimes takes a brassy tint if I'm out in the summer sun too long.

Interesting quote.

I'll pass on the meal.  I don't know about the drink or wine, I'll wait until I see descriptions.

Inverness is a port stop on our cruise next spring, looking forward to being there.  Thanks in advance for pictures and comments.

Prayers for everyone.  Cheers for all the celebrations, no matter how small.

Stay safe.

• Like 21

Thank you for the Saturday report, Rich from the Auto train on a very dark morning.  I assume Football Day is designed for colleges and not the NFL, and my Alma Mater never offered football.  I don't know anybody currently with red hair.  I have been to Invergordon just once on the Crystal Symphony way back in 2006.  My main activity there was church, my only experience with the Church of Scotland.  I think many will support the Wilde quote.  I'll pass on both the Cassoulet and the Chinese take out.  My alternative is Chicken Tikka (followed by ice cream) as served on the Auto Train last night:

dinner04.jpg

Today’s care list:

Kazu severe foot injury
Kazu DBIL family emergency
RIP Vict0riann Cousin Vicki 10/30/22
Lady Hudson canceling cruise due to DH dental emergency
Marshhawk’s friend Sheri in ICU after multiple falls
Ottahand7 Sister in Law headed to rehab with bed sores but improving
HAL Sailer Sister in Law with aggressive cancer therapy and new blood clot
Maarshhawk visiting  DMIL with severe dimentia
From the rotation:
Luvteaching DH recovering from fall and facing dimentia
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1) and JAM37 (7/7)
Cruisin Terri leak damage and recalcitrant insurance company
Sandi’s neighbor Linda recovering at home

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

New chair and crutches  for Kazu
Dfish now in Midland
Sharon in Charleston
Bolt Creek Fire contained
Work about to start on Cruisin Terri’s house
4 days for me (Eurodam 11/9 to 11/20)
1 days for CraztForCats and segarsmoker (Nieuw Amsterdam 11/6 tp 11/13)
Bon Voyage GTVCRUISER (Koningsdam 11/5 to 11/12)
Bon Voyage Kazu , 0106, jimgev, Heartgrove and ger_77 (Oosterdam 11/5 to 11/19)
Welcome home Cruising-along
Norseh2o (Sirena to 11/18) at sea
Cunnorl (Noordam to 1/2/23),  and  Horizon Chaser1957 (Zaandam 10/1 to 12/20; Zuiderdam 12/22 to 5/12) at sea

Roy

• Like 24
  • Thanks 11

Thank you for today’s Report & Daily, Rich! Hope your train trip is going smoothly, Roy!

A busy day for me today. Zumba, more gardening, friends joining me for supper. And it is just barely getting light now. Fall is here. 

23C7A833-42B2-4542-BC19-8A8973838C00.jpeg.95068296634a67f0d4619fdbf8a73db0.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support! Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Abbazia di Novacella 2019 Praepositus Kerner (Alto Adige Valle Isarco)

This fruity, yet dry full-bodied white sounds very interesting. More recent vintages share the same excellent ratings as this vintage, and are cheaper and easier to find. I found one distributor of the 2019 vintage online who offers it for $35.99.  But I found many more distributors of the more recent vintages with prices in the low twenties. Might need to hold on to it for a year, but…

Winemaker Notes

Light golden yellow with clearly green reflections. Ripe peaches, dried apricots, orange peel, ginger, and elder blossoms. Juicy and powerful, with soft fruit sweetness in the finish.

WE95 Wine Enthusiast

This gorgeous white opens with aromas of smoke, ripe yellow stone fruit, alpine herb and a hint of spice. Full-bodied and elegant, the dry, delicious palate has a great depth of flavor, including apricot, yellow pear, white pepper and flinty mineral. Crisp acidity restrains the rich flavors.

JS90 James Suckling
If you ever wondered about the kerner grape (an import from Germany to Alto Adige), the nose of this wine is about as typical as it gets. Green yet ripe through and through is the best description I can find. However, this wine also shows how wines of this grape can tend towards the heavy side in this climate. There’s just enough acidity to keep this on track.
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 4

Good morning from a rainy 44°F North East England.

Tonight is Bonfire night in the UK.

Thank you for today's fleet reports and Daily Rich and Roy for the expanding lists.

I am from the UK and don't follow American football.

We used to regularly get Chinese take aways but not now since their shop hygiene has been highlighted in our local press.

Today's quote might be a little controversial.

I'm not sure about today's food and drink.

Prayers 🙏 offered to anyone they might help.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Graham.

• Like 24

Good morning friends!  It's 60F and will be cloudy with a high of 79 today.  By next weekend the temps will cool down quite a bit with 30's at night.  Plans today are to do the weekly laundry.  Thank you Rich @richwmnfor posting the Daily and Fleet Report.  A busy day for American college football.  Michigan is playing Rutgers, but I can certainly cheer on Georgia.  Go Dawgs!  We don't eat Chinese take out often, but I do enjoy it once in a while.  I especially enjoy it in the Lido on a BHB.  I think everyone with red hair should love it because it's unique.  The white bean cassoulet could be a good choice but I would have to study the ingredients first.  At least the title doesn't mention kale!  As for the quote, I think women would like to be understood as well as loved.  So there!

Thank you Roy @rafinmdfor posting the Care and Celebration lists even while on the auto train.  I hope the trip is going well so far.  Many people to pray for what with all the physical ailments being suffered lately.  I hope that Jacqui @kazu 's foot is healing.  I haven't read any of the threads since last night so will have to investigate.  People should be boarding by now in Barcelona.  Happy sailing to our CC people on ships all over the world.  Cheers to all who are on the the Celebration list!  Hoping Debbie @dfishis having a good move, with no upsets at all.  Can't wait to hear about it!

On to port of the day.  Invergordon (Inverness), Scotland, UK was posted on March 1, 2022 and below is the link to that day's posts.  

In 2015 I visited Inverness while on a cruise stopped in Greenock, Scotland.  It was a cold, rainy day and the following day I stayed on the ship while the Royal Princess was in Invergordon.  I'll post the photos DH and our Myrtle Beach friends took in Invergordon.  Posted from March 1, 2022.

On May 17, 2015 we and our friends arrived in Invergordon, Scotland on the Royal Princess.  As I said I felt badly because of that darn cold I caught so stayed onboard.  I have DH's photos and our friend Bob's photos.  Unfortunately his camera had not been set to the local time so they are not in sequence with our own photos so I'm having to go back and forth trying to keep up with their walk.

Coming into port, the beautiful green countryside.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJoLSYEV1qCA85IJ9AT9o6g?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191321

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLKx7FtnDtQiKc6IXP1lNlG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191322

for Roy @rafinmda photo or three of the Church of Scotland in Invergordon.   00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIclX8ochAy4-IICVFXhlQn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191346

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJryZjpKtEtJE3erVhi-gxa?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191347

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKC5dUtjOZ9SS0juRzSXw1y?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191348

Charming small town streets

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIBpcvT1ZYeK7bthyv509-I?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191341

A more modern, and modest, Roman Catholic church.  St. Joseph's.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKdJ3g2H1bHdzMUY7SmE34m?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191364

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJIzhZju6vnkFZH8yH9UN5B?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191455

The small train station00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL8oToep7XE-4MHb1ZOfdlv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191370

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKn5N_K1Bi0RgtmV3e8X6xf?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191441

They saw murals all around the town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKsCd13W1Y8LbbLb--lXcov?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191445

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKjUNjMzDZFhN7nJMVTGghd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191450

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ4Z_ioqTmvb-fxChxzHazH?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191451

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIk4gvGyparLGkaq5QOEUYO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435194911

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLPZ5woYw8ohgt_9ffz_l55?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191471

Looks pretty real doesn't it?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJYpU5YPKFW1dUgpTx0gNme?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191486

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJvV9b_L1tua36ZCz4R3sRz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191484

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLm1pjX3gvE8Prlp3cq0Gv1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191463

In the afternoon we took photos from the ship of the surroundings.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKhf6ZT92dXAFi5TW4IsDL3?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191513

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKlbHx9zNRpn0iUmUQlMaK0?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191520

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIMIjl9YZdyQv8BbP8h0OS5?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1435191520

Enjoy your Saturday!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

Good morning everyone. I missed posting yesterday but just got caught up now. I had “reddish”(brown and red!) hair before turning grey but one grandchild has beautiful red hair. I agree with Sandi @StLouisCruisers, about the quote and we were at the port on a British Isles/Prinsendam cruise.

@dfish, Debbie, I was glad to see you made it to Midland and wish you all the best in your new home.

@kazu, Jacqui, I hope your foot continues to heal and that the embarkation goes well. I was sorry to hear about your DBIL and niece having to return home. 
Yesterday the household had to divide and conquer to get everyone to their respective medical appointments. DH was seen by the cardiologist who was pleased with the outcome of  the catheterization.He wants him to go to Cardiac Rehab starting next week. Tana had an office visit with her pulmonologist and our dear neighbor helped my DSIL get the WC down our steps to the ambulette. I saw a Rehab Doc about a very painful hip and will go back for an injection next week. They did an ultrasound and an X-ray yesterday but I will have an MRI as well. It is no fun getting old! We all survived our various visits and had a nice dinner last night of vegetarian chili.

My best to all of you! it is so much fun to read about all the cruising going on and I am living vicariously for the present  through your travels. Thanks for the pictures, the meals and drinks and the lovely place this has become.

Terry

• Like 28

Good morning everyone, it’s going to be unseasonably warm today here this weekend.  Perfect sightseeing weather for my sister and her friend who arrive the afternoon.  Nice collection of days today.  Interesting quote today.  I like the meal suggestion and the drink, I’ll have to wait for the recipe to decide.  Prayers for all on our prayer list and to those that need them.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events today!  Safe travels to those of you that are traveling.

• Like 23

Black Sunset Cocktail:

Ingredients
1 1/2 parts Jim Beam Black®
1 1/2 parts Amaro Liqueur
1 1/2 parts Aperol® Aperitif
1 1/2 parts Lemon Juice

Instructions
Combine Jim Beam® Black, Amaro, Aperol®, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds. Strain into 2 coupe glasses.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 8.34.18 AM.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 10

Thank you for the Daily Fleet Report.  The meal sounds good, as does the wine.  I will pass on the drink.  I don't like the quote.  Women should always be understood as well as loved. 

Bon Voyage to @kazu and everyone else on a BHB.  Congrats to @dfish on the new home.  

• Like 21

Good morning from Charlotte, NC.  We arrived here, yesterday, after a 7 hour drive.  Checked into the JW Marriott and went to the rooftop bar for something light as it turns out we arrived when the two restaurants were closed for food between lunch and supper.  I had the salmon poke wraps and my husband had chicken satay.  Mine was delicious.

CC4E1E61-EB9B-44F9-9FCC-97750478F36D.thumb.png.1ae0da4fefdf91679736d4dea7544eb6.png

We are here for my husband’s 2nd cousin’s wedding*, which he is officiating, so he went off to the rehearsal while I relaxed after the long drive.  (*For some reason autocorrect changed “wedding” to “wedidn’t”.  😳)

It’s a 4 minute walk to the Mint Museum, where the wedding is being held, so unless it’s pouring buckets that’s what we’ll do.  I’m pretty sure we won’t be having Chinese takeaway at the reception.

This is a new hotel and I found the elevators fascinating.  Instead of pushing your floor when you enter the elevator, there are touchscreens on each of the two walls outside the bank of six (3 per side).  You touch the corresponding button and it tells you which elevator to proceed to.  In the case of the guest rooms, it first asks you which floor then asks you to hold your prox card to the reader.  When your elevator arrives (within seconds) it takes you directly to your floor.  No stopping at every floor someone else has pushed and no buttons to be pushed in the elevator!  As you can tell, I really like it.  😂

F70ABCFE-2E78-449E-ABEA-B05C6AB77CDD.thumb.jpeg.0ccd46bcb2ee4fbae291a6c8a8af68d5.jpeg

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 5

Good morning from a chilly central Texas.  It was 45F when I woke up about 6:30 am.  We also have a strong north wind.  It was nice not waking up sometime between 3:30 and 4:30 and not being able to get back to sleep.

I will definitely celebrate football day by watching the Texas Longhorns play Kansas State tonight.  GO HORNS! 🤘  HOOKEM! 🤘  It's going to an interesting evening since the game starts at 6 pm and the World Series starts at 7 pm.  I foresee a lot of channel flipping back and forth.

It's been a long time since we've had Chinese take out or eat in.  My mother was a redhead with beautiful naturally curly auburn hair.

I disagree with the last part of the Oscar Wilde quote.  I firmly believe women want to be understood and loved.

The meal sounds good, but we'll pass on the drink and the wine.

We have visited Invergordon twice on Prinsendam in 2017.  I'll repost my pictures in a few minutes.

@kazu  Jacqui, I hope the embarkation went well today.  I know with all your family, CC friends and the great crew, you will be treated royally.  Enjoy your cruise, and I hope your foot is better every day.

@rafinmd  Roy, I hope the rest of your train trip goes well.  Just a minor note, it's @ottahand7 Nancy's brother who is in rehab how.

@smitty34877  Terry, it does sound like a busy day yesterday for both households.  I'm glad the cardiologist was pleased with your DH's recovery, and I hope cardiac rehab helps.  Your family is so lucky to have a neighbor help when Tana needs to go out.  I hope her doctor visit went well and there were not new surprises.  I hope the shot helps with your hip pain.  They certainly worked for DH for his sciatica for several years.

🎈 🛳️  BON VOYAGE TO ALL THE DAILYITES EMBARKING OOSTERDAM TODAY!  🥂 🍾

Lenda

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

In 2017 on the Prinsendam for 106 days, we visited Invergordon twice.  The first time was on August 7 when we rented a car and headed to Loch Ness.  Unfortunately, Nessie did not make an appearance that day.

These pictures are of Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle, which is in ruins.  I walked down to the ruins while DH stayed at the visitors center and enjoyed the view.  I have some pictures of the ruins, but there are more people than ruins in the pictures. 

DSC08906.thumb.JPG.57a2d457a304b4a724ab2ee8cfba53cc.JPG

DSC08907.thumb.JPG.cf01264876a5f1e8096ef02ffd8acad9.JPG

DSC08911.thumb.JPG.131baf40063e8cf69027781778b8dd8d.JPG

From Loch Ness, we drove to Cawdor Castle.  We walked up to the entrance of the castle, but decided we did not want to go through the building because of all the stairs.  Instead, I wandered through the gardens.

The outside of Cawdor Castle, and yes, that is a working drawbridge.

DSC08929.thumb.JPG.18924bb185136939de2f3d2460572546.JPG

DSC08930.thumb.JPG.b750d4c7cd9526f38ba6278c76ff6c78.JPG

A few pictures of the gardens for the Garden Club and others who enjoy looking at flowers.

DSC08941.thumb.JPG.b6d208600d19b2fe7fd82b6dc6a703bd.JPG

DSC08944.thumb.JPG.6bb5462b7606920b7f85fe7cf7afb13e.JPG

DSC08951.thumb.JPG.4dd112e5fa9a36e0a671d7d5dde819bb.JPG

We then drove through Inverness and toured the Ord Distillery, but I could not find any really good pictures of the town or distillery.

North Sea off shore oil rigs parked in the bay as we sailed that day.

DSC08960.thumb.JPG.28e723d08b74bf55006d7c6e4774c116.JPG

We were back in Invergordon on September 12.  This time in our rental car, we headed east and north to explore the area.  Our first stop was Dunrobin Castle.  We just took a picture of the castle from the car park, and decided to skip the tour.

DSC00292.thumb.JPG.5f564689dd0fb352ad4e566cd34cec51.JPG

The rest of the pictures are scenes along the road and of the various towns we visited.   We drove through and walked around Tain, Dornoch and Alness, but I don't remember which pictures are from which town.  They were all picturesque as was the countryside.

DSC00293.thumb.JPG.deb8630f3b86f38395e437739fee95c3.JPG

DSC00297.thumb.JPG.14e5730a228887f3c51f7fdc19dab3f8.JPG

DSC00303.thumb.JPG.cf91930e990ecac143d8c79023097c99.JPG

DSC00305.thumb.JPG.0e73665cc7b432a2e7dc2267fab3ef78.JPG

DSC00306.thumb.JPG.90e460a2183dd61caf08df8e7fda390d.JPG

Lenda

• Like 21
  • Thanks 9

Good morning!  Usually today would be a day devoted to football but it is also the Breeder's Cup so I will be glued to horse racing all day today.   DF John will be in the den watching the Mighty Cruise Ships marathon beginning at noon today.   It is a blustery day today but began with a beautiful sunrise before the clouds moved in from the west.  An unusual November morning with the temperature at 65 degrees - something to celebrate right there.  I love Chinese takeout but like @grapau27our local restaurant is shaky and caused severe GI distress for my late DH decades ago so I haven't been there again.   

I will call DB later today when someone sends his room phone number, his phone quit working when he went to the hospital I think a cord change may fix it but they haven't figured it out.   I will put on in my purse to give it a shot tomorrow if he still has the phone with him.  

Thanks for the lovely photos of Inverness and thanks for the food and drink!  @dfishWelcome to Michigan!   @kazu Bon Voyage, I hope you were able to board smoothly.  @rafinmdenjoy your train ride to Florida.    Prayers for all on our care list and for the people of Ukraine.   

Today's sunrise in Otsego Michigan.  Nancy 

sunrise 11522.jpg

sunrise 2 11522.jpg

Edited by ottahand7
  • Like 28

Good morning! Yesterday I dropped off my mail in ballot and did some last minute shopping for my cruise. DD decided we would go the craft fair this morning instead of yesterday afternoon. So after work yesterday I made a big dent in my packing. 

Friends are arriving at the cruise hotel today. I’ll be driving in tomorrow. I didn’t get a WiFi package so I’ll just have to catch up with reading while in port. Know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers especially those on the Care List. 

Remember to fall back tonight (if your area does that).

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good morning from a chilly central Texas.  It was 45F when I woke up about 6:30 am.  We also have a strong north wind.  It was nice not waking up sometime between 3:30 and 4:30 and not being able to get back to sleep.

I will definitely celebrate football day by watching the Texas Longhorns play Kansas State tonight.  GO HORNS! 🤘  HOOKEM! 🤘  It's going to an interesting evening since the game starts at 6 pm and the World Series starts at 7 pm.  I foresee a lot of channel flipping back and forth.

It's been a long time since we've had Chinese take out or eat in.  My mother was a redhead with beautiful naturally curly auburn hair.

I disagree with the last part of the Oscar Wilde quote.  I firmly believe women want to be understood and loved.

The meal sounds good, but we'll pass on the drink and the wine.

We have visited Invergordon twice on Prinsendam in 2017.  I'll repost my pictures in a few minutes.

@kazu  Jacqui, I hope the embarkation went well today.  I know with all your family, CC friends and the great crew, you will be treated royally.  Enjoy your cruise, and I hope your foot is better every day.

@rafinmd  Roy, I hope the rest of your train trip goes well.  Just a minor note, it's @ottahand7 Nancy's brother who is in rehab how.

@smitty34877  Terry, it does sound like a busy day yesterday for both households.  I'm glad the cardiologist was pleased with your DH's recovery, and I hope cardiac rehab helps.  Your family is so lucky to have a neighbor help when Tana needs to go out.  I hope her doctor visit went well and there were not new surprises.  I hope the shot helps with your hip pain.  They certainly worked for DH for his sciatica for several years.

🎈 🛳️  BON VOYAGE TO ALL THE DAILYITES EMBARKING OOSTERDAM TODAY!  🥂 🍾

Lenda

I thought of you Lenda when our neighbor John arrived yesterday and very smoothly lifted Tana and the WC down the many steps. She does not weigh much but the WC is heavy and there is the oxygen to worry about. I told him of how the EMT’s in Texas helped your DH and he was as amazed as I was by their response.  He told DSIL to text him when they got back home so that the process could be repeated. The only payment he will accept is my lasagna! We are blessed.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the daily and fleet report. We’re in our condo near Boone, NC and it’s a cool wet day here. I’m looking forward to spending the day watching college football games. There are a lot of important matches today, some with national championship implications.

• Like 22

Good Morning Everyone,  thanks for the daily fleet report.   Early start to the day. Caught our flight and landed in FLL. When we hot to the hotel our room was ready.  Now we are having breakfast at Joe's Diner.  

The crack of dawn from the window seat.

20221105_065217.thumb.jpg.1d63e1933f9c2785474fef00b4256eca.jpg

• Like 26