What ship is the Stowaway Pianist on these days, if any?

Subject says it is. Does anyone know what ship (if any) the Stowaway Pianist is on these days? He was on Oasis when we sailed last September. He was great. I understand that he used to perform in elevators, but due to Covid he was performing in public areas. The last post I found here mentioning him was Harmony earlier this year. Is there just one or do they have multiples across the fleet?

Edited by MisterBill99

• MisterBill99 changed the title to What ship is the Stowaway Pianist on these days, if any?

Multiple.

There was one on Navigator earlier this month, and one on Odyssey in Feb. Saw them in elevators, but I think we saw one elsewhere.

At this point, my guess is they may be on potentially all Oasis, & Quantum, and some to all Voyager & Freedom. All though, I don't actually recall seeing one on Freedom last fall. Did not have one on Jewel in the summer out of Amsterdam. Not sure if that's because of port or ship class, or even cruise length/itinerary.

And they aren't all "he"s, on one of our cruises, it was a young woman.

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

A piano taking up elevator space - what a brilliant idea 💡

RC did one trial run with it going down the stairs, then realized the guest surprise of a piano in the elevator was better than a pile of piano at the bottom of the stair case. (Joke)

On a more serious note, I have only seen it in the elevator in the evening hours after the dinner rushes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It must have been his brother.

I can’t understand for the life of me why they have a tip jar ,no body carries cash .

Just got off a 17 night Ovation/Quantum cruise. Had close to 150 in dollar bills for the free D+ drinks.  We did use almost all 170 vouchers for alcoholic drinks. Negronis, Bourbon old Fashioned along with  Cucumber and Elderflower Martinis. Never thought we would use all 170 vouchers,,, but we did. 

• Like 1