What ship is the Stowaway Pianist on these days, if any?

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Just got off a 17 night Ovation/Quantum cruise. Had close to 150 in dollar bills for the free D+ drinks.  We did use almost all 170 vouchers for alcoholic drinks. Negronis, Bourbon old Fashioned along with  Cucumber and Elderflower Martinis. Never thought we would use all 170 vouchers,,, but we did. 

I always hit the bank ahead of time for dollar bills, and fivers.   Piano man got a "fiver" as we walked by him playing near the Aqua theater entrance.  🙂 

20 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Had one on the Symphony this past September, but not in the elevator, outside the Comedy Club.

We were on Symphony last January and we only saw him once across from Sorrento's.  Very well received by the passengers.

cl

8 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It must have been his brother.

I can’t understand for the life of me why they have a tip jar ,no body carries cash .

I actually brought a couple of singles with me one night after we'd enjoyed his performances on previous nights. Plus, I think it's the whole piano bar thing.

On 11/26/2022 at 1:59 PM, Chiliburn said:

It must have been his brother.

I can’t understand for the life of me why they have a tip jar ,no body carries cash .

Are you kidding me? I am currently on my 55th cruise and I always carry cash with me to tip staff, the majority which goes to bartenders. Everyone I frequently cruise with also always carry cash with them. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Are you kidding me? I am currently on my 55th cruise and I always carry cash with me to tip staff, the majority which goes to bartenders. Everyone I frequently cruise with also always carry cash with them. 

Unfortunately Australians don’t usually tip ,so we don’t carry cash.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

On the Mariner on our sailing at the beginning of this month. The energy coming from his elevator was electric. We stood and watched him for a while and the u suspecting passengers. The sad thing was he was SO much better than the guy in the Schooner Bar. He was playing mostly slow and depressing songs. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...