All Included - no longer available?

Cruisingirl2012

It is showing on the sailings I just checked.  There seemed to be a computer glitch a week or so ago and AI disappeared as a option but that was corrected.

To see the AI price you have to go through the booking process past the point if selecting a cabin, then you see th. price

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

To see the AI price you have to go through the booking process past the point if selecting a cabin, then you see th. price

Yes, after you select the cabin they give you the option of the cruise only rate or upgrading to AI.

I am so glad they've gone back to giving us the option for Cruise Only or Always Included. For those of us who don't drink alcohol, there's no reason to pay for AI. The benefits other than the drinks package don't justify the increased cost. 

50 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I'd like to see Celebrity go back to the offer before (I think it was called good, better or best)  the AI where you good choose, two, three or all four selections. CBP, gratuities, OBC and Wi-Fi. We always selected CBP, OBC and gratuities. 

Seems AI, which has been tweaked a few times, has run its course.  When AI was first announced it seemed like it was a direct response to land based AI resorts not to mention they received a huge marketing buzz for media calling it an "all inclusive cruise line"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Seems AI, which has been tweaked a few times, has run its course.  When AI was first announced it seemed like it was a direct response to land based AI resorts not to mention they received a huge marketing buzz for media calling it an "all inclusive cruise line"

We have two cruises booked in 2023 with AI. Wish we had OBC and not the Wi-Fi option. Useless for us as we get the 180 minutes if CC internet plus we stay disconnected while cruising. 

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I'd like to see Celebrity go back to the offer before (I think it was called good, better or best)  the AI where you good choose, two, three or all four selections. CBP, gratuities, OBC and Wi-Fi. We always selected CBP, OBC and gratuities. 

🤪🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪How dare you mention such a radical idea. That kind of radical thinking will lead to the demise of our beloved CC community if it were ever implemented. Imagine everyone being happy because we got to choose exactly what we wanted. We'd have nothing to argue over?🤪🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, cdn_tbird said:

🤪🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪How dare you mention such a radical idea. That kind of radical thinking will lead to the demise of our beloved CC community if it were ever implemented. Imagine everyone being happy because we got to choose exactly what we wanted. We'd have nothing to argue over?🤪🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪 🤣🤪

Oh, we'd find something...but we still have the old chestnuts to burn over the fire  😃

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MarkWiltonM said:

I am so glad they've gone back to giving us the option for Cruise Only or Always Included. For those of us who don't drink alcohol, there's no reason to pay for AI. The benefits other than the drinks package don't justify the increased cost. 

It includes much more than alcohol..coffee, bottled water, soda etc can add up.  Room grats too..that said, do the math, everyone knows pretty how much they spend on a cruise on those items. 

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, cdn_tbird said:

I should be made to walk a long walk off a short pier. 😂🍻

• Haha 2

On 12/22/2022 at 4:03 PM, cdn_tbird said:

There's alwsy chair hogs!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

Book the cruise you want now with a refundable deposit and if a better offer comes along switch to that.

Or save a few bucks, book a non-refundable deposit and if a better deal come along, switch to that and pay the $100 per person change fee.

I thought you didn’t have to pay the $100 if you booked a NRD and the price dropped/better deal for the same reservation came along. Have I got that wrong?

6 hours ago, villauk said:

I thought you didn’t have to pay the $100 if you booked a NRD and the price dropped/better deal for the same reservation came along. Have I got that wrong?

I'm not sure the answer to your question, I will defer to others with better knowledge or experience than me.

On 12/24/2022 at 6:12 AM, villauk said:

Before Final Payment Date, you can reprice both RD and NRD fares without any additional charge.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 8:22 AM, Cruisingirl2012 said:

I read on another forum that all inclusive was no longer available?  How true is this?  We booked last week and it was still available, what i noticed is that it was not an option on the online booking but we called and there was no problem.  Anybody know more?

I was just doing some mock bookings on some 2024/2025 cruises and found, by default, they only offer the nonrefundable deposit option, which did not include the AI perks nor offered an option to add them. However, for whatever reason which I cannot seem to reproduce yet on some of those mock bookings, I was given the option to click on a link to book the cruise with the more costly refundable deposit option. When I selected it, the All Included perks by default were added to my booking summary.

Not sure if that means the AI perks are not available any longer with NRD bookings, but thought it was interesting. In the past that clickable option was always available.

Edited by Ken the cruiser